𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

RATED 18+

___

I was stumbled by Mingyu at the front door of my dormitory room. "Mingyu! This is the fucking female dormitory! Get the fuck out!" I quietly tried to shoo him away but he pushes me inside my room and closes the door behind him. "Leo, can we talk please?" Mingyu begged and assured me by my shoulders.

Both of us sat down on my bed as we talk. "I just want to apologise about the Sera not being my girlfriend part." Mingyu looked down but I was waiting for him to bring up the topic where we had sex in a storage room. "And..." I signalled to him and he was thinking.

"I thought you liked that?"

"Liked what?"

"The amount of pleasure I gave you in that sex."

Mingyu slowly crawled his hand to mines, holding it and caressing it. But I let it go. "At first I liked it, but when I thought of Minsi, I don't want to betray her like this, " I explained and he looked at me. He slowly held my face with his veiny hands.

"What I said we won't reveal this to my sister. We'll keep it a top secret." Mingyu gestured the sign of being quiet and I was still pouting through the conversation. "Anyways, I came here to give you another pleasure." He puts his hands on my thighs. Oh god, why is this even happening? "Mingyu, please leave my dorm." I quickly stood up away from him.

"We're not going to get caught."

"Just leave."

"What if I don't want to? What are the consequences?"

"I will literally kick your ass-"

As I was threatening him, he immediately kissed me while holding my face. But I pushed him away from me. "So what were you saying about kicking my ass again?" He smirked and sat down on my chair. I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled. "I mean it. Just leave. I got some studying to do." I pulled him from the chair and pushed him towards the door. 

Mingyu stood there, not wanting to open the door for himself.

His hand did not even touch the door knob. "Ugh, do I have to open it for you?" I tried opening the door but he closed it by pushing it. "Mingyu, we can't do it. Round one was already enough. Now get out." I tried to get him out of my dormitory, but he locked the door.

Now he's walking towards me.

Not even speaking to me.

Then pushes me onto my bed and he appeared on top of me. I was quivering as his body was on top of mine. "Round one wasn't enough." He whispered. My eyes widen as he said that. If round one wasn't enough for him then what is? "I wanna start our round two. Immediately." He smirked.

Kim Mingyu, if I didn't give you consent to attack me like this, this is considered rape. "Are you raping me? Because it is not funny." As I said that, Mingyu quickly stood away from me. 

"Fine. But if you're uncomfy with Jeonghan, you can always call me."

"I'm fine with Jeonghan, you're just jealous of him."

"Can that dude even fuck? He looks like he'd rather ride on a merry-go-round instead of riding you."

"Shut the fuck up and LEAVE."

I yelled at him and he immediately went out without saying goodbye. Good, because I don't want him.

___

I saw Jeonghan on the fields the next day playing football. I see his smile through the sunlight as the sun shines on him. He looks less intimidating. Mingyu, you can actually go fuck yourself because this is the man I love.

As soon as it was time out, Jeonghan quickly ran up to me and I handed him a water bottle. "Thanks, Leo." He thanked me as he ruffles my hair. I secretly stared at Mingyu, whose stance is like a middle-aged man waiting to hitchhike. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanna come over to my place to hang out?" Jeonghan asked and I nodded.

"Of course, I would love to."

"I'll pick you up by your dorm and we'll walk to my dormitory."

I nodded and I smiled at him like an idiot. "Anyways, I gotta head back to the fields. Are you going to stay here and wait for me?" Jeonghan asked and I replied to him with a thumbs up.

___

Jeonghan invited me over to his place. His place looked more spacious than mines. "Wow, you are living lavishly in a dorm." I complimented as I wandered around the decor of his dorm. Jeonghan chuckled at me as he glanced at me on the side. "Thanks. My parents are actually artists. They didn't gift me some sort of creativity in drawing when I was born." I giggled and told him that it is fine.

As I sat down on his comfy couch. Jeonghan poured orange juice onto the cups and handed one to me. I thanked him. "So wanna watch a movie or do something fun?" He asks while he sips on his orang juice.

I love the idea of watching a movie with him.

But what was the fun part?

"When I said let's do something fun, I meant let's go under the sheets together."

Jeonghan was whispering into my ears.

Those words just gave me some chills.

"Jeonghan I-" He later on interrupted me. He puts down his drink and caresses my cheeks softly. "I love you Leo. So much that I wanna wet you." He bit his lips.

Okay but when did Jeonghan went from being a sweet guy to wanting to fuck me in his lavishly looking dorm?

You know what?

"Wet me up, Yoon Jeonghan."