My Tannie 1

Outside a pet hospital, a slender male could be seen pacing up and down as he tried to stop the tears that were running down his face. His members or more like his brothers were trying to calm him down but it was all for naught.

The said male was Kim Taehyung also known as V, was a member of the famous Korean boyband Bangtan Sonyeondan, or BTS for short.

However, who could blame him when his loving puppy Yeontan was lying on a cold metal table going through surgery? His little black and tan pomeranian pup was going through pain and the doctor said he had to do surgery or he'd die.

"Hyung Tannie will be okay," said Jungkook the maknae of the group when the doctor suddenly came out of the surgery room.

"Mr Kim your dog is now okay," said the doctor as he took off his gloves and mask causing everyone to breathe a sigh of relief and Taehyung to fall to the floor as tears of joy continued to run down his eyes.

It's been a year since then and the lovely Kim Yeontan has been recovering well but over time Taehyung realized that his little puppy has been acting strange. At first, Tannie was clingy but he didn't mind then he'd notice most of his clothes had gone missing and eventually Tannie would run whenever he came into the room.

"Guys I feel like I'm losing a friend, a companion. I mean I was okay with the clinginess and it broke my heart when I had to leave him with my parents but now whenever I try to pet him he'd run away," said Taehyung as he told his worries to his members.

"Tae, I'm sure Tanni is just tired. Why not try buying him a new collar, toy, or treat?" Jimin suggested.

"Fine," he said with a sigh as he wondered what his pomeranian was doing.

Meanwhile in the singer's apartment, inside a room was a naked boy with black dog ears on top of his head and a large black and tan tail. His shaggy hair covered his face and his collar touched his bare chest as he quivered in the bed.

"Ahhh m....master!"

The mysterious male whose collar said Yeontan was snuggling into a hoodie sniffing the fragrant scent that it emitted.

"The moon lady didn't say this would h....happen," Yeontan moaned out as he tried to get as much of his master's scent on him.

Yeontan 's life was blissful with his master until he found out he had a heart problem. He didn't like that his master was sad so he tried to cheer him up and it all went well until his heart acted up and he was rushed to surgery.

He remembered that after he was placed under anesthesia, he heard a woman speak to him. He remembered her telling him that his condition only happened because he hadn't awoken his hybrid side and so she helped him. He then learned that he could turn human and finally his master could understand him so he was happy.

After he got out of the hospital, everything went back to normal and he was now staying with his master instead of his master's parents which made him even happier. To not make his owner worry anymore, Yeontan decided to cling to his master in hopes of making him happy.

Sadly what Yeontan didn't expect was for his master's scent to get so alluring that caused him to feel weird. It so happened that one night when Yeontan was sleeping beside his master, he suddenly smelt something so alluring which triggered him. He started to feel pain and just like that he shifted into his human form for the very first time.

Unlike his master who was five feet nine inches, Yeotan's human form was five feet two inches. He slowly got up and slowly walked on his new two legs towards a mirror when he noticed his slender body and the large tail and ears poking out of his body. He then looked at his privates and realized that instead of a cock and two balls, he had a split. Feeling curious, Yeotan began to touch it when he felt water dripping on his fingers which caused him to stop.

Since the change Yeotan started to distance himself from his master because he noticed that whenever he was around his master, he'd feel hot and water would suddenly run down his fur. He also realized that when he's like this it's hard to maintain his dog form when near his master.

However as the year slowly goes by, Yeontan finds himself unable to quench the lustful thirst of wanting his master's scent all over him.

Yeontan also feared that his master wouldn't want him anymore if he found out that could turn human and that water leaked from between his legs when he smelled his scent so he continued to distance himself from his master. However, he couldn't stop craving for the scent so he started to steal some of his master's clothing.

Sadly the heat between his legs kept getting intense and more water would trip as he sniffed the scent of his master.

So it was another day when his master was out with his team and Kim Yeotan was left in the apartment all by himself. After his master left, Yeontan grabbed his favorite hoodie that his master always wore and placed it over his naked body. He had to wrap his tail around his waist to keep his perky butt from showing.

He decided to get more of his master's stuff to create a bed where he could roll and sleep in. He walked towards the room and opened the door when the woodsy sweet caramel scent slapped him in the face.

Yeotan fell to his knees as the heat enveloped his body yet again he started to pant like a bitch or should I say a dog in heat. The hoodie started to ride up as Yeotan crawled on all fours towards his master's bed.

On his way, he spotted his the shirt that his master went to bed in and without hesitation, the pomeranian hybrid quickly threw the hoodie off and wrapped himself in the shirt sniffing it's mouth-watering scent.

Yeotan couldn't help the pool of slick that came out of his slit as he moans called out to his master and oh was his wish granted when the door was suddenly opened and a shocked Taehyung came face to face which a male who was masturbating on his bed crying out Master.

"What the fuck!"

Human Kim Yeontan

Human Kim Yeontan