04 | officially together

Start from the beginning

She unfastened her seatbelt and got out of the car with Kai's help.

"Thank you," Jennie smiled as Kai held her hand and walked her to their door.

"You don't have to say thank you all the time. You're now my girlfriend it's normal to do that." Kai said as he leaned forward to Jennie.

Jennie stood up straight and felt nervous. Kai is going to kiss her. When Kai touched her cheeks with his hands Jennie closed her eyes and felt Kai's lips on her lips.

She felt her heart pumping so fast and her adrenaline was coming up to her face. Kai's lips are soft and feels good with her lips. The way it moves into her lips is making Jennie want more.

Unfortunately, Kai needs to stop what he's doing after hearing a sound from a certain person at the door.

"Sorry to disturb but it's already late," Seunghyun, Jennie's father informed them.

"Sorry, sir," Kai apologized as he bowed down to Jennie's father.

"It's fine but don't do it again in front of my innocent door," Seunghyun warned looking at Kai's eyes and pointing a finger.

"Dad," Jennie blushed as she called out for her father's attention to stop him from teasing them.

"I'm just kidding. But Jennie gets inside." Seunghyun winked at his daughter and left the two.

"Sorry about that." Jennie gave Kai an apologetic smile.

"It's fine." Kai reassured her, "I'll go then. I'll pick you up tomorrow." He gave her another kiss on the lips as he walked away from Jennie and waved goodbye before he entered the driver's seat.

Jennie waved back and waited for Kai to drive away before she entered their house. She made her way upstairs and got inside her room. Her window was open she saw Jisoo's room was dark.

"Guess he's not home yet." Jennie thought as she closed her curtains and got to the shower room to wash her body.

👣

"Ji!" Jennie called out to Jisoo who was preparing to leave the garage.

Jisoo looked in Jennie's direction with his helmet on and already sitting on his big bike.

"You didn't come home yesterday?" Jennie asked standing on Jisoo's left side and looking at him.

"I do," Jisoo answered shortly.

"You do? Why it was so dark in your room last night?" Jennie asked trying to look at Jisoo's handsome face but unfortunately, she couldn't see it only his eyes and nose.

"I turn it off. It's too bright. I can't sleep." Jisoo shrugged turning on his engine.

"Thought you can't sleep when it's dark." Jennie plays with Jisoo's finger on the handle grip.

"I guess I can now." Jisoo looks at Jennie who's looking at her feet, "I have to go."

"It's too early. Are you going to school already?" Jennie asked looking to Jisoo's eyes.

"No. I'm giving Soojoo a ride to school." Jisoo said with a serious face.

"Again? Are you guys a thing?" Jennie asks with knitted eyebrows.

"We are not yet on that stage," Jisoo answered shortly avoiding eye contact with Jennie. "I have to go. Let's talk later." Not waiting for Jennie's reply he drives away.

"Fuck!" Jisoo cursed as he drove faster from their home.

He saw everything last night when Kai and Jennie arrived at home. Watched them from his window the way they held hands together and the shared kiss they did. Jisoo felt like he shattered into pieces not expecting everything will happen so fast between Jennie and Kai. They only did four dates and now they're officially together.

Arriving at the university Jisoo helped Soojoo to get down by lending his hand to her.

"Thank you, Jisoo," Soojoo said giving her helmet to him. "But you really don't have to keep doing this. Students are already talking about us being together."

"It's fine I don't mind. Your dad trusted me with you and he couldn't trust anyone even his men. I volunteer to keep you safe when it comes to giving you a ride at school and going home." Jisoo explained as he took off her helmet turning off the engine of his big bike.

"Sorry about that- I know it's very inconvenient for you to do that every day but you still do. Thank you again, Jisoo." Soojoo said looking at Jisoo's eyes to his heart-shaped lips.

"Don't worry about that Soojoo. I'm good with it I don't trust those people around your family either. I believe CEO Hong guts." Jisoo gave Soojoo a reassuring smile and pats her head. "You should go first it will lessen the gossip that we're dating."

Soojoo laughed and nodded as she walked away from Jisoo. He looks at Soojoo's back as she entered the campus without turning back on him.

Jisoo followed as soon as Soojoo entered the campus. He's not going to make Soojoo a rebound to his feelings for Jennie. She didn't deserve it after everything she went through with her family.

"Looks like Jennie got the spotlight today." Liam bumped Jisoo's right side body.

Seulgi is walking to Jisoo's left side body, "Kai announced that they're officially dating."

Jisoo looks straight on the hallway not minding what his two friends telling him.

"Jennie looks fucking in love with Kai when he announced that they're dating." Liam lower his voice so that only Jisoo and Seulgi can hear him.

"Good for her." Jisoo entered the room as he sat down beside Soojoo who was talking to Bona about school works.

"I'll talk to you later," Bona said to Soojoo as she waved her hand and stood up. "Hi, Jisoo!" She smiled and waved to Jisoo as she walked backward.

Jisoo smiled and greeted her back, "Hi Bona!"

"You okay?" Soojoo asked holding Jisoo's arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it." Jisoo gave Soojoo a smile which she returned with a worried face.