04 | officially together

Start from the beginning

Jisoo looks at Liam waiting for him to continue.

"William told me Kai is going to ask Jennie to be his girlfriend today after their date." Liam continued looking down on Jisoo with his eyebrows raised, "He'll sure make Jennie's sex life good. We know about his ability in bed not just in football."

After Liam finishes talking Jisoo looks at his other basketball members who are still practicing on the court with his eyebrows knitted together.

The thought of Jennie and Kai having sex together is not something he wants to think about right now. Now he feels like he wants to throw some punches on Kai's face if he has sex with her. However, he doesn't have the right to do it since Jennie likes Kai so much.

"You good bro?" Seulgi asked looking at Jisoo's face with concern.

"I'll join the other team to practice some more. I'll see you guys later." Jisoo stands up and jogs to play with their other team.

"Did I say something mean?" Liam asked Seulgi who was standing next to him.

"Sometimes you just need to shut your fuckin mouth, Manoban," Seulgi said walking away from Liam.

Liam takes his bag from the bench and follows Seulgi, "What the hell I did do again!?"

"Just shut your mouth and wash it in the shower room." Seulgi opened the shower door and entered with Liam following him.

👣

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Kai asked Jennie after eating their dinner.

Jennie looks at Kai with a surprised look on her face, "Uhm- I didn't expect that."

"Oh, is it a no?" Kai asked with a sad tone.

"Of course not. Yes. I want to be your girlfriend." Jennie answered smiling at him and reaching for his hand on the table, "I was just surprised that's all."

"Okay. So we're officially together then." Kai said smiling at her and holding her hand tightly.

"Yes. We're officially together." Jennie blushes as she looks at Kai. She feels nervous and excited at the same time.

After more minutes of talking Jennie and Kai decided to leave the restaurant. He stands up from his chair and helps Jennie to pull out her chair from the table.

"I'll take you home," Kai said smiling to Jennie as his car was delivered to him by the valet. "Thank you." He said to the valet.

The valet bowed down to him and went back to his standing position.

Kai opened the door for Jennie. Jennie sits on the passenger seat and puts on her seatbelt as she waits for Kai to get inside the driver's seat.

"Let's go," Kai announced as Jennie nodded to him.

The ride home was quiet as they listened to the music from Kai's iTunes playlist. Kai is holding Jennie's hand while his other hand is on the steering wheel as he drives.

"We're here," Kai said looking at his passenger seat.

Jennie smiled at him, "Thank you for the lift."

"You're welcome, babe," Kai said as he kissed Jennie's backhand.

Jennie looks at Kai's lips making contact with her backhand. Kai put her hands back on her lap as he got out of the car and ran to her side opening the door for her.