'New year' New me. -- 03

"Was it necessary to change our outfits just to go to the mall?" Germany looked down to his outfit, then glanced uneasily at Singapore

"Was it necessary to change our outfits just to go to the mall?" Germany looked down to his outfit, then glanced uneasily at Singapore. "Come on, who doesn't want to be pretty? Plus, it will help with what spectacles frames suits my style."  She gave a smug look, smirking then scoffed dramatically, walking through the mall. "I mean...how would you know grunge suits me and smart casual suits Germany?" Mal frowned, glancing to his shoes then glanced back to Singa. "I mean, why would you want to wear grunge too? I thought you are...dark academia or something." Mal narrows his eyes, raising a brow. 

"Uhm, new year new me...!"

"It's November."

"One month away from new year, just count it as a new year, plus we're matching. Now shut up." Singa rolled her eyes, looking out for a store with glasses. Germany shrugged, glancing at Mal, who rolled his eyes. Singa continued to walk through the mall, looking from stores to stores. After a few more minutes of walking around the mall to find the store, then finally found the specific shop she was looking for, brisk walking towards the place while the other two catch up to her. "At last, I can finally fix my eyesight." She huffed, looking around while admiring the different shapes and types of spectacles. Malaysia was scrolling through his phone while Germany was admiring the mall, standing beside Mal. "Guys! Do you think rounded suits me? Or the pantos frames?" She called out to them, wearing the two different eye specs for comparison, looking at the frames. "Pantos looks great...don't you think Mal?" Germany shrugged, smiling softly then glanced beside him, noticing how Mal was just staring at Singa, admiring her while she was trying out the spectacles. Germany then smirked, elbowing him. "Earth to Mal." He snickered, folding his arms. Malaysia shook his head and glanced at the two. "Uh, yea pantos frames definitely suits you." He awkwardly looked away, narrowing his eyes embarrassingly. Germany chuckled lightly while side-glancing him. Singapore shrugged it off and proceeded to check up with the counter. 

After nearly an hour passed, Singa was finally done with her glasses business, she tried them on while walking. "Do you think I look alright? The plaster on my nose just seems to make everything look...off." She faced them, walking backwards while mindful of her surroundings. "You look fine. Don't overthink it." Ger shrugged his shoulders, his eyes bored looking while Mal was just looking. "Makes you look like a badass." Mal nodded, smirking confidently. 

"Don't be weird."

"I'm not?"

Singa chuckled, walking beside Mal while Germany was on his phone scrolling through social media. The trio talked to each other and enjoyed their time together until the sun started to set, all three of them on a pathway in their neighborhood. The stars started to expose themselves in the night sky as each of them were in their in their houses, hanging out by calling each other in their rooms. Germany and Malaysia were the first ones to head to bed, but Singapore was just unknowingly hyper at this night and has no clue to why. -- Must've been the sugar she consumed while hanging out with the two of them, who knows? She decided to study for the upcoming end of the year's exams, getting out her textbooks and notes as she started her laptop up, starting her night studying.