chepter 23

Yn : what is it..?
.........................................................................

Yn : first get up from me taehyung.
Tae : why did you agree for marriage *angry*
Yn : why shouldn't I. Mom and dad both are forcing me so i have to get married one day and why do you car-*cutted by pair of lips kissing her*

Yn got shocked by this. taehyung bite her lips lightly. She come to her sense but before she can do anything he pulled away from her and spoke angrily

Tae : I care because I fuvkig love you  yn Kholi *angry*
Yn : w..what...? *shocked*
Tae : *crassing her cheeks* yes yn I love you soo much...the way you make me feel Noone dose...I feel like I have connection with you. It feel like I know you for long time.

Yn was stunne to speak anything. But she see in Taehyung's eyes that he is not lying. She saw Sincerity and seriousness in his voice and eyes.

Yn : I like you too..but about love I don't know *calmly*
Tae : it's fine...you like that's enough for me and you will surly fall for me *smile*
Yn : how can you be so sure. *raised eyebrow*
Tae : common who can rejecte this  handsome face *smirk*
Yn : ok ok no get up from me mr you are so heavy *rolled eyes*

Taehyung get up from her and sit on her bed before both of them can sat anything door brust open reveling..

Tae & yn : *shocked*

Don't forget to vote and comments Loveya byy ✨️ 💕 😊 😄

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END