Transfer student Time

Start from the beginning

'I can't say I'm not curious' I think to myself 'what kind of person is this new girl'.

"Think she's here yet?" Sugino asks as he slid the classroom door open. "My money's on yes, let's go say hello"

Then we all freeze when they saw a what was at the end of the room by the window.

'Ahh... I wasn't expecting a giant box with a screen' I think.

"Ahh Did Korosensei get some weird new TV?" I mutter trying to understand this situation.

The black rectangular object looked six feet tall with a screen at the top.

We all stare at it in awe.

"The hell is this?" Isogai asks as the screen on the box blinks on.

"Good morning, fellow students." The pink haired girl on the screen spoke with no emotion. "I am AIFA, which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I am happy to be a part of this class." The robotic voice speaks before the screen turns back off.

We all pretty much had the same thought.

'It's come to this?'

Time skipWhen everyone has arrived we all sat down waiting for an explanation

Time skip
When everyone has arrived we all sat down waiting for an explanation.

"As you've probably already figured out for yourselves, this is our new transfer student." Karasuma says tensely, writing with very harsh strokes on the chalkboard. He even chips the chalk stick when he is finished writing. "The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery loaded in from Norway."

"It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you for having me." The AIFA says in her monotonous voice, her screen flicking off when her sentence ends.

'Honestly why am I still surprised?' I ask myself with a defeated look on my face.

Korosensei stands, laughing by the doorway next to Miss Irina.

"I'll thank you not to laugh! This is a serious deal! The AIFA is registered here under a foreign exchange program. She'll be trying to kill you like everyone else here. And, as per our agreement, you'll have zero recourse. No fighting back, no harming her in any way. The arrangement we have concerning the students safety still applies." Mr.Karasuma explains to Korosensei.