Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-
Rajveer:- I hope your right Bhabhi, i hope you are right.

Saying that Rajveer also left there to support Avinay and Rehaan who were sitting dejected and depressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruhani's pov

I'm lost. I don't know what happened but my body hurts bad, so bad that I can't even dare to move.

Jasmine:- Ruhani. You are awake?

Ruhani:- Jasmine?

Jasmine:- Thank God Ruhi! You are awake, I was so worried.

Ruhani:- What happened? Where are we?

Author's pov

Finally Ruhani looked around taking the surroundings in. It was an old looking small temporary house made with wood and dried grass. She was laying on a roughly made khaat (a roughly made bed with the use of ropes or other material).

Jasmine:- Long story short we were all on a trip and got caught with an accident, everyone got out on time but we both got stuck because of my kurta getting stuck in the seat you helped me and we are here now.

Ruhani:- Here where? In hell? I'm too young for that.

Jasmine:- Why do you think we in hell tho?

Ruhani:- Looking at the surroundings it can definitely not be heaven and if it is I would like to see hell and consider.

Jasmine facepalmed trying to control her laugh.

Jasmine:- We sure have to go get you checked up once we get out of here because you are acting too idiotic.

Ruhani:- Than you should say things with clarify. Why are you literally making things like Jalebi (An Indian round sweet).

Jasmine:- Don't make me crave Jalebi now.

Being totally fed up now Ruhani got up despite the pain shooting up throughout her body and ignoring Jasmine calling out for her she started walking out to notice all her surroundings. The things she didn't expected was to be met with a whole set up village in the middle of a jungle atleast by how it looked like.
Looking around she noticed only 5-6 houses similar to the one she came out from and only limited people which she can count on her fingers, roughly made pottery utensils and an old fashioned cooking stove from clay and fire igniting using wood and the area was surrounded by wooden and old metal fence. After that the far she could see was big trees like in jungle.
She suddenly felt like she was in ancient times where people used to make their own village set up in jungles and live peacefully. She was very confused.

Old lady:- Aree beta tum uth gayi. Ye to bahut badiya baat hai, tumhe pata hai hum sabne to umeed hi chod di thi ki tum ab uthogi tumhari halat sach m bahut kharab thi jb tum hume apni bhen ke saath mili.

(Oh child you are awake. That's a really good thing, you know we all lost all hope that you will wake up after seeing you in the condition we found you in with your sister.)

Ruhani:- Mai samjhi nahi. Kesi condition?

(I didn't understand. Which condition?)

Old lady:- You were in very serious condition. It looked like you fell from somewhere high, you were bleeding really bad and your sister was crying beside you. Her condition was not good either she looked very tired and has injuries on her body. She was continuously crying holding you and her stomach. It's god's grace that her kid is alright.