Chapter 4

An hour later, the teens found themselves panting - completely drained.

In order to not crush her with his weight, Kagami rolled to the side and lay on his back. His heart was still pounding from the adrenaline and his face was flushed. A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead.

Next to him, Momoi was trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were glazed over and her breath came out in small puffs. She couldn't believe what just happened. Did she really just do it with Kagami? Was this all some sort of dream?

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Kagami suddenly said. He remembered her teary eyes from when he-

"You didn't Kagamin. It...It felt good," Momoi buried her face in her palms as she bashfully admitted. Kagami found himself smirking and gave himself a mental pat on the back.

"Stop smirking,"

"How'd you know?"

Momoi uncovered her face and saw the boy was grinning at her rather cheekily. Using her index finger and thumb, she pinched his arm making him yelp.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

Momoi just huffed and turned onto her arm to face him. She poked his side, "Ne Kagamin, be my boyfriend."

"That doesn't sound like a request," Kagami muttered, his tone carrying hints of amusement.

"Of course not. Now that we've done this, you have to take responsibility," Momoi said in a serious tone. Her lips, however, were quirking up.

"Pfft!" Kagami burst out laughing. Using his arms, he hugged the girl to his chest, "Okay. I'll be your boyfriend."

Momoi smiled and pecked his collarbone, "Hehe. You know, I'd be worried about you catching my cold but since idiots don't get sick..."

"Ha?! After all that, you still call me an idiot?!"

She laughed and kissed him again. Kagami closed his eyes and deepened the kiss before 'someone' started waking up again.

"Mmm, K-Kagamin~"

"Don't call me that," he muttered, nibbling on her neck as he turned her over.

"T-Taiga," Momoi moaned, "We just finished."

"I know. Just one more round," the redhead smirked.

Looking into his eyes, Momoi instinctively shivered. Oh boy, he was gonna eat her up!

—————————[00]—————————

Two days passed and it was school.

For Kagami, he couldn't help but wonder if what happened over the weekend really happened. To him, it felt too unreal. I mean, Momoi - his girlfriend?! How the hell did that happen? And he slept with her!

He vividly recalled her flushed skin, the red marks all over her body, her lustful face, and those huge b-

"Crap. I've become a pervert," Kagami halted his train of thought. Who would've thought the basketball-obsessed idiot had such a side to him? He'd bet even Kuroko would think he was capable of such thoughts and actions.

Taking a seat on the busy train, Kagami felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Taking it out, he tapped the screen and saw there was a message from the very girl he was daydreaming about.

Sender: Momoi. S <3

To: Me

Make sure you stay awake in class! Eat healthy food and try not to bully Tetsu. I'll see you tonight <3 <3