Chapter 1: Welcome to Elysium

No PoV

Elysium a place where dreams can become reality, a place built on the foundations of peace, love, and equality, a place where starting adventures begin and where many seek to find glory and fame.

However unlike most his age where they seek glory and fame by become an adventurer, a gladiator, a scholar or an alchemist, he sought to tell his stories to people who wish to listen, he wanted to tell his stories to make those around him smile.

This young man is Yin Hua, a wandering story teller hailing from the East in a city called Zhi Cheng.

Yin is a young man with long light blue hair, blue eyes and is adorned in Zhi Cheng attire, on his back was a giant backpack filled with outdoor gear.

"Oh wow, Elysium is even bigger than I imagined... woah, is that the TEMPUS guild I hear so much about?" Yin asked himself as he spotted a giant building overlooking the entire city of Elysium.

"Hey at least make an attempt to not look like a tourist kid, not everyone here is as nice as the travel package make you believe." An old man with dwarven descent said, he wore iron armour and held a hammer and shield on his person.

"I'm sorry, this place is just amazing, it's nothing like home or any other places I've visited." Yon replied.

"Ah so you're a wanderer?" He asked.

"You can say that, I am a wandering Story teller, I explore this vast world of ours in search of stories I can tell to people." Yin replied to the stranger.

"Heh, I see, well be careful kid, pick pockets like to target naive young-ins like yourself to steal from." The man said as he went on his way.

Yin smiled and went on his merry way, he began looking around shops, looking at wares on the side of the street and trying out a few of their food.

After a few hours Yin was now walking on a relatively quiet street while holding a skewer on his right hand while he was reading a book on his right.

"'The Lost Princess of Atlantis' what a meat book, this Vesper person is an amazing writer." Yin smiled.

As he continued his walk he suddenly bumped into a child, however the child didn't apologise and instead ran away.

"Strange kid... wait... MY SATCHEL!" Yin yelled as he felt the satchel on his waist suddenly get lighter.

"HEY GIVE MY SATCHEL BACK!" Yin yelled as he ran towards the kid.

However the kid sprinted even faster, using his short stature he squeeze through people and tight corners, Yin couldn't help but be amazed at the child's agility, but he also felt sorry for him for using such talent to steal.

Yin followed the young boy, he manoeuvred around people fluidly as he jumped and flipped around obstacles, the people who were saw were amazed at the young man's agility and physical prowess.

After awhile the young boy ran inside an old and dilapidated house in the outskirts of the city, Yin silently looked inside the house and saw the young boy showing the money to an old woman along with a few more young children.

"I see." Yin smiled as he finally grasped the situation.

Yin smiled and fixed himself as he walked towards the door, he fixed his hair and tidied his shirt, after he deemed himself presentable he knocked on the door.

A few footsteps suddenly arrived at the door and soon a few children opened the door including the boy who stole his satchel, the boy widened his eyes in fear since he was now about to be caught.