One

"This is too much," Fia said as she placed a hand on her forehead and looked around at the mess of a house under construction.

Fia and Dwayne are currently building a home in Pensacola. Dwayne and Fia live in Los Angeles, also maintaining a farm in Virginia, and a home in Southwest Ranches, Florida. Fia and Dwayne are into real estate so they are always buying properties and flipping them or gifting them to their relatives.

While looking to continue to expand their property empire, Fia fell in love with this Pensacola plot which is close to her mom and sisters in 2021, so Dwayne bought it for her as a birthday gift.

Since then Fia has been undertaking the project with a second story recently being added to the wooden structure of, what will be, the main 18,000-square-foot home.

The pad will also fit a 12-car garage, sports court, and swimming pool, and there will be a 1,200-square-foot guest house and a security unit, all tucked away behind private gates.

She wants the house to be contemporary, but very warm at the same time.

Fia decided to call her husband on FaceTime to check on him and the kids but also let him know about the progress of the construction.

Dwayne answers the FaceTime call. "Hi, baby!" Fia said.

"Hey honey," Dwayne said.

"How are you? How are the children? Are they behaving?" Fia asked Dwayne.

"Yeah, we're doing good. I picked them up from school and I took them to the gym with me. So they can run around for a bit and get tired. How's everything over there?" Dwayne replied.

Fia sighed.

"It's a mess. I don't think the house will be ready in 2024, it's looking more like 2026 to me," Fia tells Dwayne.

Dwayne shakes his head.

"With its great size, excellent views, and custom features, that is truly a unique property that has it all, so of course, it's going to take longer for it to be completed, babe," Dwayne said.

"I get that but it's just a stressful situation watching this take so long and the money we're putting into it," Fia said.

Of course, the property likely won't be their main residence, as they currently spend most of their time in Los Angeles.

"Much is still needed to be done before the house is complete, but the basic structure of the mansion is up and shaping up to look like a perfect home. Don't stress yourself out," Dwayne tells her.

Fia nods and then gives Dwayne a tour of what is happening so far with the property. Dwayne gave his input before Galina and Joe showed up.

"Babe, I'll have to call you later. Joe and Galina are here to pick me up," Fia tells Dwayne.

Galina and Joe walk into the phone's frame and say hello to Dwayne before Fia ends the call.

"Girl, this place is spectacular," Galina said.

Fia gave her a stressed-out smile.

"Thanks but this place is yet to be complete, even though construction has made significant progress ever since Dwayne purchased the empty plot of land two years ago," Fia said.

"You need to stop letting yourself be stressed out by things beyond your control," Joe tells his sister.

"I know but you know when I do anything I always want to be perfect and this isn't perfect like we're behind schedule," Fia said.

"It's not like it's going to be your main residence, Fia, relax," Joe said.

Fia rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, let's go before I find something else to
worry about," Fia said as they walked out of the house and towards Joe's car parked not far from the home.

They get in the car and drive away.

"When are you heading back to Los Angeles?" Galina asked Fia.

It's been a few days since Fia came to Pensacola to check on the progress of the house and also to attend her little sister, Bria's bridal shower. She missed her kids and Dwayne so she was planning on heading back home sooner than later.

"I head back after Bria's bridal shower," Fia answered.

Joe chuckled.

"I can't believe Bria is marrying Luis," Joe said.

Fia chuckles too. She remembered when Bria first came to her and told her about her dating Luis. Bria swore that he was going to be her husband. Fia thought she was crazy but turns out she was right.

Luis had proposed to Bria on her birthday a few months ago and now they're getting closer to the wedding date. Fia was so happy for her sister.

"They are cute together," Galina said.

"They are. I'm just happy for Bria, she deserves this," Fia said.

"How's Jackie doing with all of this?" Joe asked.

Fia sighed.

"You know how my mom feels about wrestlers, she still has her reservations about the whole thing but she's keeping it to herself. I think she wants to support Bria but she still feels like she's making a mistake by marrying a wrestler," Fia explained.

The moment Bria told Jackie about dating a wrestler. Jackie was so against it but of course, she knew she couldn't control who Bria chose to date.

Jackie's experience with Fia's dad left a bad taste in her mouth towards wrestlers. She was even against Fia being with Dwayne even though he was mainly an actor by the time he and Fia got together.

"I mean I get her concerns but damn, is she always going to be like that towards wrestlers?" Joe asked.

Fia shakes her head.

"I told her if she does not let that hurt go then Mattea may end up with a wrestler as well. It's like the longer she holds on to her dislike for wrestlers, she ends up with wrestlers as in-laws," Fia replied.

Galina nods.

"I noticed that too," Galina said.

"The irony," Joe said.

"Yup," Fia said.