Nineteen

"Hey, daddy." She says with a smile. "I'm doing good. We're getting married!"

Carlisle smiled as he looked at her. Rosalie walked over smiling. "So, are we heading back to Forks so Charlie and Renee can be there with Cynthia."

"I'm actually bringing them here. Bella won't be coming as Charlie only got one ticket and the fact that Bella is seeing a therapist." Carlisle tells her. "Cynthia has told him that she couldn't have children, but you five are the children she needs." He sighed. "Things have been peaceful and Cynthia has been building a bond with Kate."

"True." Rosalie stated. "Edward's met his true mate and we all have met her."

"Samantha is nothing like Bella." She tells him. "She's accepted Edward."

Edward heard them talking about his mate. He smiled as he knew Samantha would love to hear what has been said about her. He was falling in love, but he was taking his time with Samantha after how Bella did him. Edward looked at his family and smiled. Everything felt right.
~~~
Night settled and it was just Cynthia and Carlisle. The two danced in front of the fire place. "Dad said that Bella asked for some help." She tells him. "For Jacob's sake."

"Really?" He says as they danced. "That's good. She can finally leave us alone."

Cynthia smiled as she looked up at him. "My life has never been right till now. I met you. I fell in love with you, gained five children, and learned more about my family." She wrapped her arms around him. "You made things better and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Carlisle smiled as he leaned in and kissed her. His life got better with her in it too. Picking her up, Carlisle carried her up to their room to finish the night off. The two broke apart. Cynthia smiled as she started unbuttoning his shirt. He leaned back in and kissed her as their clothes started coming off.

Laying the dirty blonde on the bed, Carlisle let his run over her skin causing Cynthia to close her eyes.
~~~
"So we have everything set, Charlie, Renee, and Phil are at the hotel. What else are we missing?"

"The fact that Carlisle and Cynthia are having sex." Emmett pointed out. "Guess he's getting it out of his system since he can't see her for 24 hours."

Jasper and Alice got beside them. "Let's hunt. Edward is with Sam so I say we just enjoy tonight."

They nodded as Jasper looked at Alice. "Darlin', let's go."

They heard Cynthia moaning Carlisle's name causing them to laugh as they left. They couldn't wait till Cynthia is truly a Cullen. It's all they ever wanted since they met her. Was for Cynthia to legally be their mother. That's all they could ask for.