Ten

"Baby, I need you to come by the house."

Cynthia never thought she would hear the first thing in the morning. "Why? Did something happen?" She asked as she put away a dish. "Because if Bella...."

"Edward is bringing her by and I would like for you to be here."

Cynthia closed her eyes as she didn't know what to do. She knew Carlisle didn't want Bella there causing her to say something she may think is a mistake. "Okay, but I'm only coming because you asked me too. I'm not cooking either. Bella just ate."

"That's fine, baby. I just need you here to help keep the others calm."

"I'm on my way."
~~~
When she arrived at the Cullen house, Cynthia parked her car and turned it off. Carlisle walked out of the house and straight to her. She smiled as she shut the door just for him to kiss her. Rosalie and Emmett walked out to greet her. "Hey." They said as Carlisle and Cynthia pulled back.

"Hi." She tells them as she hugged them.

Carlisle smiled as he walked over to them and put his arm around Cynthia. "Bella will be here soon." Carlisle tells them. "Let's go inside and wait."

Cynthia grabbed his arm as the other two walked in. "Isn't this a bit to fast. I mean, we talked for awhile, but we wasn't in a hurry for all of this."

"It is a bit fast, but Edward wants this to happen because he finally has someone."

"I don't know if my sister loves him or if she is using him. It's hard to tell anymore." She tells him as they walked in. "Bella hasn't been the same since she laid eyes on Edward. I don't know anymore."

Bella walked in to see Carlisle caressing her sister's cheek causing her to glare. "Don't worry. You have me and the others. We love you no matter what."

"Why are you glaring at her?" Rosalie asked causing them to see Bella.

"No, reason." Bella says causing Cynthia to look at her.

"You just lied." She says.

"Cynthia, I'm not lying." Bella says. "Promise."

Cynthia rolled her eyes as Carlisle got her to look at him. "How about we go on a date?" He asks.

Looking at her sister, Cynthia nodded. "Since someone can't handle that I'm here and that you are showing me love." She states. "I believe my sister has a thing for you."

Carlisle gave a disgusting look causing him to caress her face again. "I have my forever and I only want her." He says kissing Cynthia making her smile. "Let's go."

Bella watched her sister and Carlisle leave. She wasn't jealous, but she forgets the empath who can feel her emotions. "Cynthia was telling the truth." Jasper says as Bella left after meeting him and Alice. "She's lied. She can't stand that Cynthia is also here and has Carlisle."

"What is wrong with this human?"

"Will find out or her sister will."

What do you think is next? And no I don't have a plan for Bella and Edward just yet. So for now, they will be together.