Eleven

Cynthia woke up to see she was at Carlisle's making her smile. She looked beside her to see Carlisle looking at files. "Is that what you do while I'm sleeping?"

"No." He says looking at her. "I hunt too, but right now, I guess I'm just catching up on work."

Cynthia pulled the sheet closer to her chest. She sat up and took the file from his hands causing him to look at her as she laid the file on the night stand. She turned back just for Carlisle to kiss her. Cynthia laughed as she pulled him down on top of her. "You know we have baseball today."

"I don't want to think about it because of my sister will be there." She tells him. "Right now, I want you."she kissed him. "Just you."

Carlisle kissed her. "It will always be you, baby."

Cynthia smiled as they continued what they have started.
~~~
When they got to the place they were playing baseball, Cynthia looked around the space. It was silent. She heard the kids making her smile. "So, are you guys going to tell me why you play in the storm?"

Carlisle smiled as everyone gathered around to explain everything to her. When Edward and Bella arrived, they saw the group taking their spots as Cynthia became the umpire.

"Why is she here?"

"Bella, mom has every right to be here."

"Oh. She's mom now."

Cynthia heard a growl and looked at Rosalie. "What's going on?"

"Bella doesn't want you here and she's not too happy about you being called mom."

Cynthia didn't say a word as she looked at her daughter. Bella walked over to her sister causing her to look. "You really shouldn't be here. They're mine."

"Bella, I'm Carlisle's mate. You can't also put a claim on someone either. You have Edward, so stop acting like a baby."

Bella rolled her eyes. Cynthia shook her head as the game started.
~~~
The sisters didn't say a word to each other as they watched the game. Cynthia looked at Carlisle and smiled as he was up to swing. She really was falling in love with him faster and faster. She watched as Carlisle swung. Bella looked at her sister to see she was enjoying this game.

Cynthia never paid attention to anything else as she had this feeling that something bad was going to happen. She looked around causing Carlisle to look at her. "Baby?"

"Carlisle...."

"Stop!"

Carlisle went to her side as Bella looked to see most of them went to her sister's side. Edward shook his head at Bella and knew he may have met the wrong person. They saw a group of three walking out. Cynthia saw their eyes were red, but she noticed the redheads vest. "Waylon. They killed him."

"How do you..."

"The redhead is wearing his vest." She tells him.

Cynthia felt Carlisle pull her into a hug as he spoke to the three nomads. Rosalie grabbed her hand in hopes that they don't smell their mother. The blonde kept her head rested on Carlisle's chest till Bella and Edward were leaving. Closing her eyes, Cynthia felt the cool air blow, but the look on the blonde's face confirmed it. "You brought a snack."
~~~
After the game, Cynthia couldn't believe what she heard from her dad. "Daddy, don't worry. I will never leave you." She tells him as Carlisle walked in. "I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Did their plan work?"

"She used the exact same words mom used." She tells him. "When I see Bella, I will slap the shit out of her."

Carlisle nodded as he kissed her head. "Darlin', why don't you go to your dad while we try to get rid of the nomads?"

Cynthia looked at him. "This is exactly what she wants." She tells him as she stood up. "Bella wants us to separate. She hates that you are with me and that you won't look at her. I know Bella better than anyone."

"I don't want her." He tells her. "She's too young and two, I have someone that I love and she will just have to get over it." Cynthia smiled as she kissed him. "I love you, Cynthia Swan."

"Can I just stay here and wait for you?"

"I would love that, but I don't want you alone. My reason for doing this is you. I can't lose you." He tells her. "Bella is Edward's problem and he has to be the one to actually call the shots on this because she is his responsibility for once, but you, you're mine."

She smiled as he touched her cheek causing Laurent to clear his throat. "I hate to ruin the moment, but there is something you should know."

Cynthia's phone started ringing causing her to walk out. "Hey, daddy." She says. "I'll be home..." she listened as he told her to stay with Carlisle as he tries to call Renee and that he wanted some time alone. "Okay. But if you need me, daddy. Just call."

"Just come home in the morning. Right now, I think I need to process this."

"Don't blame Edward. Bella has changed since we came here." She tells him as she heard her son and Bella. "But I will stay the night with Carlisle and in the morning, we meet up at the diner for breakfast."

"Bring the doc with you."

"I will." She says. "Love you."

"Love you."

Cynthia hung the phone up and walked straight to her sister. Instead of smacking her like she planned, Cynthia punched her causing her to grab her hand. "Damnit!" She says as Bella held her cheek. "You got what you wanted."

"I..."

Cynthia didn't say anything as she ran upstairs. Edward shook his head at what her mind said. "You got what you wanted. Cynthia and Carlisle to be separated."

Bella didn't say a word as they walked inside the house. Carlisle saw them and knew that his mate was right. Bella got what she wanted, but not for long.