Chapter 6 : The Past Will Return as an Avalanche!

(3RD POV)
[Before the four of them departs to Rivet Town, Both Bronya and Seele are arguing at each other.]
Bronya: "If we hadn't happened to be passing by... Were you really planning to go into the Fragmentum alone?"
Seele: "Of course. What's all the fuss about? I've done that loads of times."
Bronya: So reckless... According to the rules of the Silvermane Guards, any expedition into the Fragmentum must have a squad of at least four members, as well as a communications officer.
Seele: "Exactly, a rule of the Silvermane Guards. Don't apply your rules to us."

[Bronya and Seele are glaring at each other. Natasha, Stelle and Elysia just chuckles as they looking at both of them glaring. At the same time, Natasha pats Elysia's left shoulder.]
Natasha: "Thank you, you two. If we hadn't run into you two, Seele would've had to venture into the Fragmentum on her own."
Elysia: "We glad to help."
Natasha: "I know it's not her first rodeo, but the thought of her taking on those horrid monsters... I can't help but worry."
Stelle: "You seem to care about her a lot, Miss Natasha."

[Natasha nods and smile. She sighed a bit as she looks back at Bronya and Seele.]
Natasha: "Well, she grew up before my eyes after all. I don't want anything bad to happen to her."
Elysia: "Well... I think she can handle it."
Natasha: "I know, but she grew up before my eyes after all. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Seele has been like this since she was little - impulsive and eager to be the best. For people who don't know her, they might find her... difficult... But you can trust her, even with your life. Stick around a bit longer and you'll see what I mean."

[Both Elysia and Stelle nods.]
Elysia: "I guess we should go by now."

(Opening Song : Chyntia No Hikari - Aoi Eir)

--------------------- Chapter 6 --------------------

(Still 3RD POV)
[And... In just fifteen minutes, they finally arrived at Rivet Town. Seele sighed when they all arrived.]

Seele: "We're here

Seele: "We're here. This is Rivet Town... Everything looks familiar..."

[They all looks around them. No people, and bad environtment.]
Elysia: "Hmm~ Something is not right here."
Seele: "I haven't been here in a long time. There are probably some monsters around. We can't see anything here... Let's find higher ground to get a better view."
Elysia: "Alright... Let us be off now."

[Then, they all reaches the vantage point. They all look at the whole sites of Rivet Town.]
Seele: "Way over there, see that house on the hill? That's Natasha's old orphanage."

[Seele points his finger at the highest building at Rivet Town.]
Seele: "After Oleg found me, he sent me there. I spent over half my childhood in that place."
Stelle: "It looks quite impressive..."
Elysia: "That must be a time of plenty."