T: What are you suggesting?

K: We divide in two teams, the couple and the friends!

A blatant way to see the two of us together.

T: That's a good idea.

And of course she agrees with it.

K: Our first competition will be, a snowman building contest! Each team gets an hour to make the best snowman they can! 

T: That sounds fun!

K: Alright! Let's go!

As soon as Kaidou and Nendou walked away to start making their snowman, Kokomi turned to me with her hands on her waist.

T: Now, how do we start?

S:...Well.

I raised my hands forward and made a giant pile of snow in front of me with cryokinesis. Kokomi walked around it to look at me.

T: Your powers are always convenient.

S: This time is purely coincidental.

T: You made a whole hill by accident though.

I easily climbed on the hill and lend out my hand.

S: You want to get on?

T: Gladly.

I helped her up the snow hill and found pretty good view of the neighborhood. Theres even a direct view to Nendou and Kaidou arguing about their own snowman.

K: Why would you make the first snowball to be so big, you almost crushed me!

N: What are you talking about runt, a big snowman is the best snowman.

K: How are we supposed to put the next snowball when we can't even reach it?!

N: I can reach it just fine actually.

K: Of course you can you big oaf!

N: What did you say?!

T: It's like a comedy skit.

Even Kokomi's watching them. I noticed that she's been holding her hands together. And the reason why is because she didn't wear gloves.

S: Why aren't you wearing gloves?

T:...I forgot.

I see through her obvious attempt to make me warm her hands with my pyrokinesis. I let her have her way and I inched towards her to hold her hands.

S: Good grief, what am I going to do with you.

T: Hehe.

While I was warming her hand, I got another headache. I see adult Teruhashi again with a child.

T: Oh dear, where are your gloves?

?: Sorry, I forgot.

T: Now your hands are all red, ask your father to warm you up.

The kid ran to me with her palms out.

?: Warm me up please, Dad!

S:Good grief, Fine but we're getting you gloves after.

?: OK!

T: Kusuo?

S:....it's nothing.