Chapter 2.

Lance's POV

    I look around me all I see is black.

    I start running looking a for something familiar, but than I stat to fall.

    The scene around me changes.

    I look around me and realize I'm in The Castle of Lions but it looks different.

    I see King Alfor enter the room holding a three year old boy. After a closer look I realize it's me.

   Coran and Princess Allura come in the room looking panicked.

    They say something about using Voltron and defeating Zarkon, but than Allura passes out.

    King Alfor has her placed in the pod that we found her in and Coran goes into one next to hers.

    The three year old boy; me I remember, goes into a different pod between Coran and Allura.

    All three are activated and lowered into the ground.

___________________________

    I wake up and quickly sit up; realizing it's only a dream, I calm down.

    I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. To my horror I realize my hair dye dye is fading out and my my white hair is risible at the roots.

    'Damn it!' I thought

    I have no idea how to explain this to everyone else.

    Hunk is the only one that knows about my white hair.

    I rush back into my room and frantically look around for a hat, after being unsuccessful I throw on hoodie. I place the hood over my head. I then rush to Hunk's room; passing a confused Kieth, and I knock on the door.

    "Hunk, I have a problem!" I yell knocking on the door " code white!"

    That was the signal that we used to let him know my hair dye was out.

    The door is thrown open and Hunk quickly pulls me inside, closing the door behind me.

    "How bad is it?" He asks

    I pull the hood off my head.

    He looks to the top of my head, seeing its pretty bad. I can see worry spread on his face.

    "Oh," Hunk says eyes widening

    "I ran out of hair dye, what am I supposed to do!" I yell frantically

    "Tell them?" He suggests  

    "how do you expect me to explain this to them! Hunk, most humans don't have white hair and non of the people our age have white hair!" I yell, panic taking over

    "Okay, true. but you need to calm down," he says looking at me with worry "here"

    Hunk then grabs a hat and places it on my head.

    "We can take a trip back to Earth soon and get more dye but you will have to tell them eventually," he sighs

    " I know, thanks Hunk," I say smiling gratefully

    This isn't the first time I've run out of hair dye out here. Me and Hunk had snuck out before to get some hair dye from Earth. No one has caught us yet, thank god.

    "My pleasure. Now, how about about we go to tell the kitchen and get some food goo, we can go eat it at the viewing deck. I know how much you like looking at the stars," Hunk chuckles nudging me in the side

    "you know me too well," I smile

    We leave Hunk's room and get some food goo from the kitchen before heading to the viewing deck like planned.

    Although when we got there we see everyone gathered around a big screen in the middle of the room looking t a bunch of photos.

    "Hey guys," Hunk says walking up to them, me following close behind.

    Me and Hunk get closer and look at the photos ourselves. My soul nearly left my body and  can feel the blood drain from my face.

    "Why are you guys looking at pictures of lance, specify from when he was 3?" Hunk asks them and I freeze.

    "What do you mean?" Pidge asks confused

    "These are pictures of Allura's younger brother, Adrin," Shiro says just as confused.

    "wait, that's who Adrin is!?" I say

    No one seems to notice.  

    "That can't be Adrin, it's clearly lance. I have a picture from when he was 3 right here as proof," Hunk says

    "Well first of all I think I would know what my own brother looks like  and second o all lance doesn't have white hair!" Allura yells at Hunk, clearly angrey

    "bet!" Hunk counters and holds out one of my 3 year old pictures.

    Only difference is I don't have Altean marks or blue eyes.

    "That's just a picture of Adrin without blue eyes or Altean mark!" Allura counters back

    "and again, lance doesn't have white hair," Keith says calmly

    "yes he does!" Hunk yells and than takes the hat off my head clearly trying to prove his point

    "Hunk!" I yell with anger, eyes wide

    Everyone around us looks at me with wide eyes and they were to stunned to speak.

    Hunk; realizing what he did, eyes widened "no, wait, lance, i'm sorry," he yells after me as I run out of the room.

______________________________________

    Keith's POV

    "No, Wait, lance, I'm sorry!" Hunk yells after lance as he runs out of the room.

    After a long awkward silence I'm the first to speak, "why didn't he tell us he had white hair?"

    "He was of how you would all react. It's not exactly normal for humans our age to have white hair," Hunk says in a quite voice "I was supposed to keep it a secret and now all I've done is break his trust"

    "but we would have been fine with it, what is there to be scared of?" Pidge seems confused

    "When we were younger kids used to pick on him for it and so he stared to dye his hair and they stopped," Hunk explains

    I can feel my heart break at hearing this.

    "I could see why he was scared," Shiro says sadly

    "Wait, then why does he look like my brother?" Allura questions seeming mad

    " Maybe he is your brother," Coran suggests " I mean your brother was supposed to wake up with us here at The Castle of Lions but his pod is completely empty. The ship shows that his pod had opened 17 years ago"

    "He was, it was?" Shiro questions

    "Well that is actually possible, Lance is adopted." Hunk says

    "I'm going to go talk to him," I say heading to his room.

Word Count: 1062