#01

•☽────────────────────☾•

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝟸𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂...

𝐍 𝐄 𝐄 𝐃 𝐘

•☽────────────────────☾•

ARIEANNA'S POV

    Ding..Ding...Ding...

6:00AM
The sound of my annoying ass alarm goes off. To be honest, I want to ignore it but, it's my first day of school and I gotta look good for the hoes, I guess.

I reach to close the alarm off, trying to do so, my phone falls on the fucking ground
I pick it up and see it has a big scratch on it. "Fuck my life." I mumble under my breath.

Some moments after I finally realised I actually have to get ready now, so I got in the bathroom for a quick shower

6:45AM
After I got out the shower, I brushed my teeth and did my skincare. Finishing off, I applied my shea body butter and my Champagne Toast body mist (CAUSE LET ME PUT YALL AWNNNN).

I start to hear footsteps, footsteps that sound like my mother's loud ass steps. The girl can't walk without shaking the ground. "The niggas gone love dis" She starts doing 360s lookin at ass in the mirror. "Girl calm down there aint nothin there" I side eyed her HARD but she just mugged me and walked off.

After I'm all done I decided to ft my hg Shaniya so we can pick out our outfits togetherrr.

After 3 rings, she picked up "HEY GIRLLL" Shani says sticking her tongue out. "HEYYYY you got any ideas of what I could wear for the first day?" I asked her. "Show me some options girlll" She tells me, so I start showing her some fits I had out ready for the first day of school. "Okayy which one of these you think will get me all the niggas?" I say giggling.

No response tho, I noticed she zoned out. "Shaniii" Still no response. "SHANI" I yelled in the microphone. "Yes? What" She said calmly. "What were you thinking?" I asked with a confused look on my pretty ass face. "Bro I'm just so sad cause nigga why'd you have to leave to go to that ghetto ass placeee?" She says dragging the last word and whining. "Im sorry but Ian even know frl like I just woke up and my mom told me we leavin for New York tomorrow like whatt" I say whining too.

"But whatever, BACK TO THE POINT" I yell out, and she chuckles. "Which fit you like best?" I ask her with a big ass smile on my face. "GIRLL the one with the Wizard 3s eatin all the bitches up and you alrd kno that." She says hyped asf. "OKAYY lemme change" Noticing the time I say quickly. "Wait Ill call you back when I'm all ready to show you the final look, BYEEE" I said rushed and I hung up before she could say anything.

•☽────────────────────☾•

7:30AM
ARIEANNA'S FIT

 •☽────────────────────☾•

ARIEANNA'S HAIR

 •☽────────────────────☾•

ARIEANNA'S MAKEUP

•☽────────────────────☾•

Finally done with my makeup, I call Shani back to show her the fit. "YESS GIRLL YOU GON STEAL THEY NIGGAS" Shani yells jumping all around her house like she dumb. "Chiilll girlll" I say doing a 360, stickin my tongue out. "Okay wait I gotta goo the bus finna be here any minute now and I gotta make my bag first" I say with a sad look on my face. "Okay girl have fun AND KEEP ME UPDATEDD" She says. "Aii will do" I say with a big smile on my face.

I go downstairs, say bye to my parents, and then I make my way to the bus stop. All of a sudden I see...

•☽────────────────────☾•

A.N:
LMK WHAT YALL THINK OF THISS 💕

I feel like the layout is like rlly boring like theres no color or nothin give me some ideas pleasee

Also do you want the chapters to be longer or is this fine?

Stay tuned for chapter 2 yall 😝😝