𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧,

•☽────────────────────☾•

୨ ♡ ୧ ୨ ♡ ୧

ARI2FINEE PRESENTS..

𝐍 𝐄 𝐄 𝐃 𝐘

୨ ♡ ୧ ୨ ♡ ୧

•☽────────────────────☾•
8:15AM Sugarhill,NY | 📍School

ARIEANNA'S POV

"Basically their wannabe gangster group consists of like what? 6 people I think" CJ says as we walk to the principal's office to get my schedule. "Who" I ask. "Well, theres Notti, Dd, Ddot, Aaron, Jordan and Malachi." He tells me. "Aii" I say as we get into Ms.Rein's [Principal] office.

"Hi there! You must be Arieanna Davis?" She says pointing at me with a big smile. "Yes, thats me. I'm here to get my schedule." I say, smiling back at her. "Okay, here you go!" She says handing me the paper. "Thank you, bye." I say while exiting the room with CJ. "Bye! Have fun!" She says. Once we were out of the room, I mumble "Not easy to have fun in here".

"Come onnn its gon be fun trust the process. Give me your schedule so we can see which classes we have together. I gave him my paper and waited for him to check. "Okay so we only have 3rd and 5th period together" He says with a disappointed look on his face. "Yeah these niggas fuckin wimme" I say "Its fine, at least we have 2" He says "Thats true"

•☽────────────────────☾•
TIME SKIP | 8:25AM Sugarhill,NY | 📍English

CJ dropped me off at my class, aka english. Ian even wanna go in but eventually I got over it. Opening the door I see a tall black woman standing over the white board. "Hi there, you must be Arieanna Davis?" She says with a big bright smile. "Yeah" I say with a slight fake smile, as I'm literally tired of school already. "Great! How about you come here and present yourself to the students?" She says.

I didn't want to, still did it tho. Walking up to the whiteboard I scanned the classroom and saw that the only seat not taken was the one next to the Notti guy. When I tell you I wanted to run off and jump off a cliff, I mean it.

Ignoring it, I started off "Im Arieanna but y'all can call me Ari. I just moved from Miami, umm I like volleyball and track" I say, kinda getting anxious by the way all eyes were on me. "Is that all?" She asks me. "Yeah" I say. "Alright, you can go take a seat next to..." She says scanning the classroom. "You can go sit next to Ethan" She says "Who's Ethan?" I ask with a confused face.

"Do you see any other available seat in here? No, so obviously I'm Ethan." I hear a voice from all the way to the back of the class room. I turn my head to look at Ethan and turns out that's Notti.

Here goes nothing, "Okay? Don't eat me." I say with an attitude. I wasn't gonna let his scary ass embarrass me again in front of the whole class.

Silence.

There was no response for a good while, me and Notti just held eye contact, him literally staring at me like he is about to put me on my death bed, until he finally spoke up. "Shut the fuck up and just sit, annoying ass."

Oh, well that went better than expected. I get my stuff and sit besides him.

•☽────────────────────☾•
8:35AM Sugarhill,NY | 📍English

ETHAN'S POV

"Do you see any other available seat in here? No, so obviously I'm Ethan." I say annoyed. When she turned her head to look at me. I looked at her from head to toe, I'd be lyin if I said she wasn't fine, but whatever. Ion have time for bitches.

"Shut the fuck up and just sit. Annoying ass" I said looking at her with a death glare so I wouldn't make it obvious I was checking her. She collected her stuff and sat besides me. I didn't wanna boost her ego by staring at her again, so I just put my airpods on and blasted some songs until the end of the lesson.

•☽────────────────────☾•
TS | 9:01AM Sugarhill,NY | 📍English

ARIEANNA'S POV

The sound of the bell rung, I was still taking notes of the whiteboard so I stayed in class for a bit longer. On the other hand, theres Notti, that lazy ass nigga aint write a single thing in the whole 45 minutes we were in the class.

While I was writing I noticed Notti still aint left the classroom, so me being the nice person I was, I decided to tell him that the bell has rung, in case he didn't notice already. "Nott-" I said, turning my head around to speak only to see him sleeping peacefully with his Airpods on. I'd be lyin if I said he wasn't cute. But whateva, ion got time for niggas.

I observed him for a second until I decided to wake him up. "Notti" I said tapping him lightly. "Notti" I said louder, tapping him more. "NOTTI" I shouted shaking him. Nigga was dead asleep "Notti" I said his ear shaking him even more. "What do you want bro" He said, finally waking up, but he hadn't opened his eyes yet. "The bell rung" I said. "So? What you want me to do nigga?" He says in a raspy voice. "Well, you need to get out the classroom obviously." I say with an attitude. "Shut the fuck up. Why do you care?" He says. Why do I care actually? "I don't, I'm just telling you cause it doesn't seem like you noticed"

I said and got up to leave, so did he, resulting to us walking side by side. We were both going the same direction so it was kinda awkward. Until we got to a point of the hallway where not many people were at. He pushed me onto a locker and grabbed me by my neck. Somethin is purrinnn... "Stop playin wimme everytime I see you." He said and grabbed my hand and put it on his thigh, where I could feel his gun. "What do you mean" I said nervously. "You trynna act tough, all imma tell you is that wont end well" He said while holding eye contact.

"I'm not trynna act like anything" You say, obviously lying. "Shut your big ass mouth fore I shut it for you." He says mugging me. I'd be LYIN if I said that wasnt attractive as fuck. With that he just walked off.

•☽────────────────────☾•

୨ ♡ ୧ ୨ ♡ ୧

•☽────────────────────☾•