-Metting the emperor-

Start from the beginning

When he saw Athy do this he was reminded of when he and his mother used to make crowns for each other. though he didn't want to think of this now and turned back to finish his crown for athy.

'Ahhhakajsn how cute my baby brother is' Athy thought when she saw this and immediately started singing in her heart about how cute her baby brother is. After a while she soon heard her brother talking to her.

"Here" Cale said while putting the flower crown he mad on her head.

"Ahhhh, thank you" she said happily while hugging her brother.

"Mhm" said slowly hugging her back before looking up into the distance of the field. While doing this Cale soon found that he doesn't recognize this part of the field and realized that they probably got lost.

"Athy!"

"Yeah?"

"I think we're lost"

"WHAT?!" She yelled while pulling back from her hug and started looking around only to find an endless flower field.

"How'd this happen"

"I don't know you were the one pulling me here!"

"Yeah but......THERE! I see it" she said as she found a piece of the 'ruby palace' in the distance and immediately started running towards it while dragging her lazy brother with her.

"Do you have to keep dragging me like this? I have legs y'know!"

"I don't care, I like doing this!"

"......"

Once they reached the place they thought was the ruby palace they immediately knew something was wrong.

"This isn't the ruby palace?!" Athy said confused to Cale in her head.

"Yeah, no shit! How far did we even walk?"

"I don't know let's look around" she said while pulling her brother with her to check out the rest of the place that their at.

"It doesn't look like someone's using this place"

"Yeah but it looks pretty clean and maintained for a place that nobody's using" Cale said back to athy.

"Do you think we could hide our riches here then?" Athy said excitedly to Cale.

"Maybe!"

"This must be destiny brother" she said while pulling Cale to explore more of into this place. After they were done exploring, they went back to the ruby palace to get something to eat.

"Your highnesses would you like some milk" Lilian asked them.

"Yeah! But I don't want it cold" Athanasia said before going back to coloring.

"Of course princess! What about you my prince" she said while smiling at them.

"I'll just have it cold" he said before going back to reading.