005. my future

STACY AND STELLA WERE at the movies

STACY AND STELLA WERE at the movies. stella wearing a black t shirt with her christmas pajama pants. her hair in a braid.

the two girls walked out of the theater to go and refill their popcorn. "hello, joe. can you refill out popcorn please." stella said. "extra butter." stacy added. "on it."

stella looked at the twizzlers, memories of her, lydia, and stacy all hanging out. 'why did we eat so many twizzlers last night?' 'i don't know!' 'no idea!'

"hey stacy, hey ella." mateo called, making stella snap out of her thoughts. "hey mateo." the two girls replied.

"hey, can you believe no bar or bat mitzvah tonight? get to go to the movies." mateo said. "what are you seeing?" stacy responded, chuckling.

"im not sure. andy bought the tickets." mateo shrugged, his accent being clear. "andy's here?" stella asked. as if it was on que, kym, megan, anya, aaron, andy, and.. lydia? walked in.

stacy quickly turned to joe and tapped on the counter. "sorry the butter nozzles jammed." he said. "no, it's fine. we don't need butter." stacy ranted.

"all good. i know you love butter." "no, i really don't need butter." "i'll grab a coat hanger. this is all fixed." he continued to protest. "dude, just give us the popcorn!" stella said in a loud whisper.

"stacy friedman. hey ella." kym interrupted. "hey." stella said with a smile. "hey, kym! what's up?" stacy then said.

"hey, yo, what's poppin'? how's the bookie business?" andy said. "booming. still got your x box?" stacy replied. "you know it. hey ella." andy replied.

"hey andy." stella smiled at him, making lydia cross her arms and roll her eyes. "bubie, what's taking you so long? is the guy mad at us for getting three refills?" stacy's dad walked out of the theater.

"uh, the butter machine is broken." stella told him, making him nod. "oh yeah. we love the butter. oh, your friends are here." danny replied.

"i like your robe, man!" mateo complimented. "oh yeah, kid likes the drip. i like your taste." danny thanked.

"so i'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the car cause it's freezing in there, and we can kinda snuggle up like we used to." he added, wrapping his arms around stella and stacy's shoulders, giving them a kiss to their heads.

"always fun, right? blanket time? you know what i'm talking about bro?" danny then said, motioning towards aaron. "what?" aaron replied.

"i see you back there lydia. how you doin kiddo?" danny walked away, giving lydia a fist bump. "oh, hey." "love ya. say hi to your folks."

just as danny walked away, andy made sure stella was watching and leaned in to kiss lydia, in attempt to make stella jealous.

stella tried looking away but it just ate at her. she watched as their lips touched. she squinted her eyes and slightly tilted her head in jealousy.