004. dr.pepper

STELLA AND STACY sat in the cafeteria as stacy wrote down mitzvah ideas

STELLA AND STACY sat in the cafeteria as stacy wrote down mitzvah ideas. stella wearing a white short sleeved shirt that had little blue flowers on it and denim jean shorts. her hair down, curled.

"friendship bracelets for dogs?" stella asked with a chuckle. "hey, nobody's ever done that before." stacy defended herself.

"ooh. definitely not." stella said, shaking her head and scrunching her nose as she read 'flushing the floaties in the school bathroom' in stacy's notebook.

"yeah." stacy agreed with her. stacy turned her head once she had heard lydia's voice, stella still looking through the notebook.

stacy looked down at her notebook making stella pull away. 'make up with lydia?' she wrote down, stella looking at her with a smile, nodding her head.

the two girls got up and made their way towards lydia. once lydia had seen them, she quickly began to pack her things up.

"hey." stacy said. "you wouldn't happen to know why people keep asking me if they can floss their teeth with my teeth today, do you?" lydia replied, looking up at them.

stella stood there, genuinely confused, not knowing that stacy had sent a message. "uh.. no.." stacy replied with a slight smile.

"you know, seventh grade is hard enough without people pointing at laughing at me yelling 'here comes spider nips!" lydia said, making stella even more confused.

"what are you talking abou-" stella began before stacy cut her off. "better than, 'here comes aunt flow and the blood pads!" stacy argued.

"but that really happened, stacy." lydia said. "how do i know your nipple are hairless!" stacy defended. "because you do! you both do!" lydia exclaimed.

"what do you mea-" stella tried to speak but got cut off once again. "why are you dating him? i thought it was just one kiss?" stacy said, making lydia grab her stuff and stand up, walking away.

"lydia wai-" stella tried to protest but couldn't. "and stop doing my rabbi rebecca impressions to andy. that's my impression, you freaking rip off artist! and im the star cutie-pops! razzle-dazzle!" stacy shouted, making stella sigh.

 that's my impression, you freaking rip off artist! and im the star cutie-pops! razzle-dazzle!" stacy shouted, making stella sigh