003. all he needed

"YOU- YOU WHAT?" STACY said as stella stood in front of her

"YOU- YOU WHAT?" STACY said as stella stood in front of her. "i'm so sorry stacy. i didn't mean for it to happen, i just-" stella started but got cut off.

"stella. it's okay. don't worry. i don't like him anymore. i just wish you would've told me." stacy smiled at her. "really?" stella asked, making stacy nod.

"come on, let's go. im freezing." stacy said before putting an arm around stella and walking away. "hey, do you think mateo is cute? i always see you guys together." stella asked. "uh.. you could say that..." stacy chuckled as they continued to walk.

stella wore a light pink short sleeved crop top with white cargo pants and white converse, her hair down, curled

her and stacy walking up to up the driveway to lydia's front door to see andy's bike sitting there. "oh boy." stella muttered to herself, as they began to walk inside.

they looked around in shock as they saw a bunch of people in her backyard making tiktoks, in the pool, eating snacks, gossiping.

"oh, stella would know." "oh, stella how do you turn on the jacuzzi jets?" a ginger haired girl asked her, tapping her shoulder.

"uh, the switch is in the pantry." stella pointed behind. "the pantry?" "what?" the two girls that asked mumbled, walking off to the pantry.

stella continued to look around before hearing stacy say something. "oh my god." stacy said, making stella turn her head at her gaze to see lydia and andy kissing.

andy pulled away with a smile on his face before it quickly faded as he made eye contact with the blue eyes that he adored. an immediate look of regret filled his face, making lydia turn around to see the two girls.

"oh my god." lydia then said. before lydia could do anything, stacy grabbed stella's hand and walked off, feeling horrible for her friend. stella looking back at andy to see him staring at her.

lydia and andy both followed after, lydia running. "stacy! stacy, he kissed me!" lydia said, not even caring about the fact that stacy wasn't crying but stella was.