Chapter 9

The reunited trio sat on the Quidditch field telling each other about their holidays in excitement. "And you Harry? What'd you do?" asked Draco. Grinning Harry told them all about his time with Snape and the shopping as well as the present. "You know, Harry did they find a place to put you yet?" "No, why?" "Well wouldn't it be cool if Professor Snape took you in? He's my Godfather and best friends with my father meaning we could see each other all the time." "What about me?" asked Hermione "You can visit all the time too." said Draco hurriedly causing her to chuckle. "So? What about it Harry?" asked Draco. Harry scratched his neck "Snape? My guardian?" thinking about it Harry couldn't find a reason to way no. He already considered the man family and staying with him forever? Harry found he liked that idea. Unknowingly he started smiling "That sounds nice. B-But i don't think he would want me." he said suddenly sad. "Why do you say that?" "Hermione i have practical panic attacks when going shopping. No one want me. I'd be lucky if they find a place before this summer." "Don't think like that Harry." said Draco. Harry shook his head "it's aright. I'm used to it. AT least Ill be here most of the year and someone's trying to help. I just wont get my hopes up is all." "Harry-" "Draco can we drop it please?" Draco sighed but nodded with Hermione.

When a familiar red head headed to them Draco groaned "Go away Weasley." "C-Can i talk to all?" asked Ron softly as he nervously shifted on his feet. Harry nodded and offered him a seat in the circle which he gratefully took. "Listen, i know it might not be a lot but i-i'm sorry. For everything. Malfoy i apologize for laughing at your name. It's just that our fathers hate each other for no reason so i thought i should be the same. But i realized that it was stupid and besides I don't hate you or your father. Our parents should sort out their own problems. So i sincerely apologize for the way i acted. It was stupid." Draco sat in shock until Harry poked his side "Oh. um, it's alright Weasley. I agree about the part with our parents. And i accept your apology." Ron grinned before turning to Hermione who glared.

"Granger. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you a know-it-all and anything else related to that. Honestly i think i was a little jealous. I mean no offense but you're a muggleborn and know more about everything than me who's a pureblood. I already feel kind of insecure having so many siblings though i love them but i guess what I'm trying to say i apologize for being a jealous and immature prat." Hermione smiled warmly "It's alright. I accept your apologize. And i take no offense to that. I made sure i read all about wizard kind out of fear i would be an outsider. Turns out i didn't need to. And I'm sure you know more than me. Not everything has to do with school."

"Harry. I'm sorry to you too. I know i didn't hurt you directly but i was rude nonetheless. My problems with Slytherins come form my fathers feud with Lord Malfoy who was a Slytherin. I have no right to judge people that i don't know. And i believe you when you say the older years deserved Snape's treatment. They do fool around a lot and Potions is dangerous. I apologize for anything else that i said that might have offended you in any way. I also apologized to Neville for the Remembrall thing." Harry scanned the red head before smiling "You're forgiven Ron. As long as you apologized. But might i ask why the sudden change?"

 Ron sighed "This holiday the twins had one of their Slytherin friends over. I met him and he was nice. He helped me see thugs differently and then one day we were out in Diagon Alley when we ran into Lord Malfoy. Him and dad got into a fight and as i watched a few words came into my mind. Petty. Stupid. Childish. And then i thought about my actions this year and i felt the same. I felt petty and stupid and childish." "It's alright Ron. Wanna hang with us? We were talking about the holidays." Ron smiled "Sure." "Welcome Weasley." "It's Ron." "Draco then." "Hermione." "Harry. Sorry, i felt left out." they laughed.

*****************

The four new friends sat in the library tired. "How is it that there's nothing on seeing colors?" asked Hermione "I checked the library at home during the holidays too. Nothing." said Draco sadly "It's fine. Just means i not normal. Not like I've ever been." said Harry slumping a little. "That's not true Harry. I'm sure we'll find something. Right boys?" Hermione glared and Ron nodded "Yea. Don't worry 'bout it mate. We'll get somethin'." "Yea. Even if we have to go into the restricted section." said Draco. "Ok. Come on we should go to dinner. We have History first thing in the morning tomorrow." Draco and Ron groaned out loud at the reminder "Wish there was a ghostbuster wizard team." mumbled Ron "Me too." agreed Draco. Hermione merely rolled her eyes walking with Harry.

At dinner Harry stared at Quirrell the entire time. The Professor looked at him and Harry felt his scar slightly, but not painfully. It was like he was feeling how someone else felt. It didn't feel angry, rather they felt curious, confused and interested. Shaking his head he went back to his food with one thing on his mind 'Something was really weird about Professor Quirrell'