Nobody's POV:
Enid kisses Wednesday slowly as she starts rubbing her hand down Wednesdays torso. Wednesday starts moaning into the kiss. Enid starts moving faster knowing Wednesday is craving her touch. Enid starts to move her hands town to Wednesdays private area. She rubs Wednesdays clit slowly. She moves her hand downwards and she puts two fingers inside Wednesday. Wednesdays back quickly starts to arch as she feels Enids fingers curling inside her. Enid starts moving faster. Wednesday moans loudly because she knows no one will hear her. "Faster mi amore" Enid obliges and she quickens her pace even more. After a few seconds Wednesday reaches her orgasm. Enid moves her head downwards licking Wednesday clean. Wednesday grabs Enids hair bringing Enid up to her face. She kisses Enid softly but swiftly flips over so Enid is bottom. Wednesday is taking things slower. Because she knows how badly Enid wants to feel her touch. She leaves love bites all over Enids neck. She kisses Enids torso as she starts to make her way downwards. Wednesday rubs Enids clit. Enid softly moans and she slightly arches her back. Wednesday brings her face close to Enids, her thumb still massaging Enids clit. Wednesday bites Enids lower lip as she pulls away from the kiss. Without warning she puts two fingers inside Enid. Enid starts to moan louder and louder as Wednesday quickens her pace. "Mmmf faster wends" "beg me" "please" enid pleads while she moans. "Very well mi amore" Wednesday quickens her pace as well as curling her fingers inside enid. She brings her head down and as she keeps moving her fingers inside enid she starts massaging her clit with her tongue. "Yes Wends" Enid practically screams as she reaches her high. Wednesday comes up towards Enids face and kisses her softly. They slowly get under the covers and they cuddle quietly.

Enids POV:
I'm thinking about asking Wednesday if she would let me claim her as a mate. It is a very intimate process. Not that we haven't done intimate things before. I start to chuckle at the things we've done. "You ok mi amore? You've never laughed after before. Was it not good?" Wednesday looks at me ashamed. "No wends it was so good. I love you so much. I was just thinking...." "What were u thinking?" "No it doesn't matter. It's just me being stupid." "Mi amore. The things you say are never stupid. You are never stupid. Please just tell me. I love you so much." "Erm ok. I was wondering if you would be ok if I claimed you as my mate" I mumble. "What mi amore I didn't hear you. Please just tell me whatever you are thinking." I take a deep breath. "Ok I was wondering if you would be ok if i claimed you as my mate." "What does that mean." "Ok well basically if I claim you. You let off certain pheromones and other ones are suppressed to other wolves. So like you kind of smell like me all the time so other wolves know you have a mate. And only I can tell if you are in "heat"." "Ok mi amore. How do you claim me" "so it has to be done naked. I rub my scent glands on your scent glands and then I bite your neck." "Ok let's do it before my ghastly parents come back." "Ahaha ok baby" I pull the covers off of us and I start awkwardly rubbing my neck up against hers. When I smell strong pheromones I have to bite. After a few minutes my nose is filled with different scents and my fangs come out. "I'm so sorry wends this might hurt" "I like pain." I bite her neck. I watch as she flinched backwards. I can't believe I just hurt the one person that truly loves me. "Shit wends I'm so sorry." I watch as blood slowly trickles down her neck. I start to tear up. She looks up at me. "Why are you crying. That was one of the best experiences of my life." I stare at her blankly. A tear rolls down my face. "Are you kidding. My naked girlfriend rubbing up and down on me and then she finishes it off with a bite. This could actually be the best day of my life." I laugh wiping my tears away from my face. "Cmon let's get dressed and we can go and watch some tv and wait for my parents to come back. I think there is some Ben and Jerry's in the freezer" "Omg what flavour" "erm fish food I think" "Omg my favourite flavour!!!" "I know I phoned my mother on the glass ball and asked her to get some when I knew you were coming over." "OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE" "I know." We start getting dressed. I steal one of Wednesdays hoodies out of an open suitcase and put it on over my tartan pajama bottoms. We go down the stairs hand in hand. Wednesday makes us big bowls of ice cream and we sit down in front of the tv and watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I've been trying to get her to watch it for ever. "Do you know Kendall has a point. Technically money does grow on trees because it is trees." "I know she is so right. She's such an icon." We manage to make our way through a few seasons before Morticia and Gomez walk in the door. Lurch slowly follows them. His hands full of shopping bags. "Girls what are you still doing up" "whoops sorry mother I did not realise the time." "It's ok Wednesday. Sorry we are so late back." "Incase you haven't eaten there is some lasagna and garlic bread on the counter." "That is very kind of you Wednesday but we have eaten. It can be our lunch for tomorrow." "Ok mother." "Me and Enid are going to bed now. Oh and Pugsley is staying over at Ralph's house. He came by and you weren't here so I said he could just go." "Ok by girls. Actually Wednesday can you come and talk to me over here"

Wednesdays POV:
"What mother" "in the car today I had a vision. It was Enid getting attacked by some monster." "I had a vision too. I was in the forest next to the house and I heard screams. I ran towards them and I saw Enid lying on the floor. She was dead" "yes my vision ended with you crying with her in your arms" "I think we should keep a close eye on Enid. Try and not let her out your sight. I know you won't mind doing that." My mother chuckles annoyingly. "Sorry mother I don't get what you are implying. Your father told me what he saw when he walked in your room. Me and him are very supportive of who ever you date. I hope you know this" "thank you moth-" We hear a scream from up the stairs and some banging. "ENID" I run up the stairs my father and mother in close pursuit. When we make it to my room we see a monster jumping out the window with enid in its arms. "FUCK ENID. Don't worry you'll be ok!! Ok mother father you go out into the forest from the ground. Here take some weapons. I'm going to use my grappling hook and try and hook on the monsters back before it is too late" my mother and father grab some weapons and run out the room. I grab my grappling hook and shoot it towards the monsters silhouette. I hear a yelp so I assume it's hit it. I am proven correct when I start to get dragged out of my room. I have my hatchet in hand and I'm getting ready to swing. As I'm flying in the air I see the monster getting closer. I hit it's back and hold on for dear life. I'm positioning myself so I'm standing on its wide shoulders. I get there and I see a lifeless Enid in its arms. Her chest very slowly rising and falling. No not today. I grab my hatchet and start swinging at the monsters neck. It starts trying to throw me off but I manage to stay on. I keep swinging at it's neck until it suddenly falls to the ground. Enid is thrown and lands a few feet away from the monster. It slowly starts to transform and its Xaviar?!?! "What the fuck are you doing" "you shouldn't be with that dog. You should be with me. After Tyler was out of the way I thought you were going to be dead set on me. But when I heard you and Enid kissed I knew I had to get rid of her for you to like me." He tries to continue but suddenly a knife is thrown and it's lands deep in his head. He is dead. I watch my father and mother come running out of the woods. I run over to Enid. She's still alive... barely

A/N
I'm sorry this was so long. I hope it was good. Sorry there wasn't a lot of the actual monster in it. I am thinking about doing a Jemma story. There would be no smut because the amount they get sexualised is crazy. It's actually sick. I was watching Jenna's variety interview for the 7th time and I actually started crying. Anyway the Jemma story would just have fluff and angst. Let me know if you want it though. I would continue this story as well as write that one. Hope you have the best day/night :)))))