The Morning After the Morning After

A/N omg aren't my titles so original and unique. Ok so this part will probably contain more smut. And just so you know these characters are gonna stay 16 like they are in the show because in the Uk it's legal to have sex when you are 16 and I'm also only 14 so I'm not being weird by making them do this stuff. Ok have a nice day

Wednesday's POV :
Me and Enid pretty much just sat in bed yesterday. Well she was mainly asleep but after I had a two hour nap I couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to wake her. She is literally the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and I'm so scared she is gonna regret it or say it was a mistake. I still have no idea what I was thinking yesterday doing that with her but she didn't stop me so maybe she likes me as well?

Enid's POV :
I slowly open my eyes just admiring this mesmerizing girl. I didn't want to let go of her body. The way it curves. Yesterday was amazing. I feel bad that I fell asleep though. I wanted to do it back to her but idk how. Should I ask her out? I mean yesterday pretty much confirmed she likes me as well right? " hey wends? " I suddenly blurt out. "Yes cara mia?" Wednesday replies softly. Omg her voice ahhhhh " do you want to like be my gf" I ask. " yes very much so mi amor" " eeeeeek can I tell yoko" " I would really prefer if we kept it a secret at the moment" "ok well if we keep it a secret you have to let me do something" "hmm ok cara mia" I suddenly straddle her. I don't really know what I'm doing but I let my instincts take over.

Nobodies POV :
Enid starts lightly kissing Wednesday's neck. Wednesday very lightly moans. She doesn't even realise she does it but becuase of Enids werewolf hearing she picks it up. "Moaning for me now we" Enid laughs "shut up or I'll push you off" Wednesday says while blushing. "You would never do that. You've been craving this I can smell it" "I suppose you're right, but please stop smelling me without asking" "can't help it sorry" Enid says jokingly. Enid slowly makes her way down Wednesday's body. Peppering small kisses as she goes. As she gets closer to Wednesdays privates wednesdays moans get louder. Enid tugs at Wednesday's pajamas asking to take them of. "Yes please Cara mia quickly" " oh a bit desperate now are we" Enid laughs. Enid takes of wednesdays pajamas in one swift movement. She starts kissing her clit and moving her tongue in a circular motion. "Yes mi amor. I need you inside me" Wednesday begs. " ok wends you ready" Wednesday manages to stifle a moan signaling yes. With that Enid puts 2 fingers inside and starts moving them in and out. Wednesday moans as she reaches her climax. Then without no warning Enid puts three fingers inside. Wednesday yelps. "oh shit are you ok?" "Mmmfm" wednesday replies. Enid gets faster and faster. "Oh fuck Enid I'm gonna cum" And with that Wednesday cums over Enids fingers. Enid removes them and takes them over to Wednesdays mouth. She licks them once and signals to Wednesday to do the same " taste your self love it's amazing." Wednesday slightly moans at the taste of herself.

Suddenly Enids phone ring. No caller ID. "Should I pick it up baby" "go for it mi amore" Wednesday replies. Her legs are still shaking but she manages to stand up next to Enid.
"Meet me at crackstones crypt at midnight.... Alone" the unknown person says. They hang up. " should I go love?" Enid asks. " I don't know mi amore it sounds risky. I'll go with you but I wont be seen don't worry" "are you sure" "yes I could never let you get hurt mi amore" Wednesday reassures. "Awww your nicknames are so cute." "I know" Wednesday slightly smirks. "OMG WEDNESDAY ADDAMS SLIGHTLY SMILED" "Enid get over yourself or I will never let you do what you jsut did to me ever again." Wednesday says in her monotone voice. " oh shit sorry" "I'll forgive you Cara mia" Wednesday pulls Enid for a kiss.

*time skip becuase who can think of something mildly interesting to put in between*

Wednesdays POV :
"Ok it's 23:45 (11:45 pm. It's military time) we should get going mi amore." Wednesday shouts to her lover who is getting ready in the bathroom. " coming babe" I watch as enid comes out of the bathroom. She is only wearing pink jogging bottoms (sweat pants) and a light pink tank top with a white zipper but she looks as beautiful as ever. Her coloured hair slightly blowing in the wind. The space in between her tank top and her jogging bottoms is filled with a six pack. I start to blush. Enid sees me looking at her abs. "Awww babe are you blushing at me" "no" I say bakc. " let's get going my love we don't want to be late with mystery man" I quickly say. Changing the topic of conversation. "Wednesday Addams you are forgetting something. Come here" I walk over and Enid leans down and kisses me. " love you" I blurt out. "What?" Enid asks. " nothing it came out by accident sorry" I quickly reply. " no Wednesday it's ok I love you too. Omg you don't know how long I've been waiting to say that. Every time I saw you I wanted to shout it for the hills but I never thought you would understand." "Oh mi amore I understand greatly. Never have I felt this amount of love for someone before. Granted I have never felt love for someone before but nobody will ever compare to you. I love you Enid Sinclair." I look over at Enid as she is trying to hide her teary eyes. " im sorry mi amore why are you crying" "no it's ok it's happy tears" happy .... Tears?" I ask. " I'll have to explain to you later. I love you so much" and with that Enid leans down and passionately kisses me. " right let's get going we don't want to be late."  I say taking Enids hand.

Nobodies POV:
The two near crack stones crypt entrance as Wednesday splits off and stands behind the door. "Good luck mi amore" Wednesday whispers as Enid opens the door. Enid smiles and waves as she walks in. "Enid Sinclair. The werewolf who can't wolf out." A voice calls out from the darkness. "Hello?" Enid shouts back. Enid sees some moving around in the shadows and she sees two figures emerge. "I am Bill Dahl and this is my friend Chad Smith. I call him blood Craver though. Show her chad" Enid watches in horror as Chad bring out a dead baby and starts sucking its blood. Once he is done he rips the babies flesh to pieces and nibbles on the bone. "Wtf" Enid gasps. "Now I thought we told you to come here alone?" Enid looks behind her as Wednesday is dragged in with duct tape over her mouth. She is dragged in by a cloaked figure. Enid watches as the cloaked person evaporates and appears next to bill. "Weds are you ok?" Wednesday looks in horror as Chad silently comes up behind Enid and hit her on the head with a rock. She's knocked out cold.

A/N
Sorry this was so long again. And sorry it's so bad. The names I've come up with ...... actually help. Also whenever you read omg it's actually not oh my god it's oh my gosh. I just think it sounds better. Tried to make this a cliffhanger failed dramatically. Hope your having a good day and remember you're loved :)))) <3