Zephyr

Lore

Zephyr , a 14 year old Female snow leopard with long Saber tooth teeth as she was the only one to have them, the god of Snow "Ullr" was a saber tooth tiger in which that's how she got her long teeth, the average for Snow leopards teeth's is 28.6 mm (1.13 in), she has a blue right eye and a purple left eye, she was born in Central Asia where she lived with most of her family and tribe as there were little to none as of where she lived and they had their own religion where they believed in a god "Ullr" the god of snow. In the tribe where you don't receive your name at the age of 3 or when you get a purpose/personality. Zephyr got her name at the age of 4 meaning "West Wind" as she loved the wind and stars at a young age. She also grew a bond with a raven named "Cigfran" (meaning Raven is Welsh) and Cig went everywhere with her. She has 2 siblings (Frost, and ager) Frost her little sister and Ager her little brother, Fraternal twins. Her mom Ysbryd (Spirit in Welsh) and her father Dewrder (Courage in Welsh). She grew up with a little stuffed bone, she was gifted this bone from her great grandmother when she was first born, her great grandmother made this to represent her long and boney canines, her carried this bone everywhere with her, from kindergarten to 12th grade she carried it in her backpack, when she moved away with Cigfran she put it in the front of her car to go everywhere with her. Cigfran travels everywhere with Zephyr and rests on her shoulder during hiking and adventuring. Her favorite food is Strawberries or any fruit, she wasnt always the biggest fan of fish but she does love other kinds of meat. Shes pansexual but for the longest time she was aroace, and might still be. She loves to read and draw a lot.

 She was enrolled into a biodiverse school where she was the only snow leopard, so she got ignored, soon after that a new snow leopard joined the school, Apple, He soon became best friend with Zephyr, He soon left Zephyr (it was in 9-10th grade) to switch schools as his family moved, FastForward 4 years later when she finished school.

 Her plan was to go to college and become a astrologist as she loved the stars, she soon moved away from her family to start her own life and build from there, but soon a zombie apocalypse as a virus got lose, scientists were studying it when they found it in the ice preserved in the ice of Antarctica, when they were studying it, it broke loose out of captivity and spread from one to another animal soon the region where she lived, she soon got the virus from the local job she worked at (mailman) as she also spread and created zombie, she had the ability to control the fast is she wanted to be a zombie or normal snow leopard. 

She was given the ability to choose with the power of "Ullr" was gifted by his from the stars (that's why she found the love of the stars) of age she was 24 when this all started, before this she got 9 piercings (1 tongue, bottom lips, nose, and 5 ear) She could choose and switch when she wanted to, it never meant anything special but when the sickness left and everyone whom got it either died or got cured, she was never cured (she didn't need it) because it never affected her in a deadly way, thankfully the virus never reached her tribe and no one got sick, she wasn't contagious to anyone.

After this she went back to college (the age of 25) and met Eirlaw (Sleet in Welsh) Her love interest, as she studied stars and space, they got closer and closer. as she left college she was 28 and soon started dating Eirlaw but they never got married or progressed and soon broke up drew to different tribes and their law, as of 2023 she is working as an astrologist and isnt married and single.

Aneria

Their religion- at saber tooth tiger named "Ullr" met a snow leopard thousands of years ago, the met and created the tribe known as Aneira (meaning "Much Snow"), They gathered many of snow leopards and soon the tribe got bigger and bigger as it grew, Ullr had a litter of 4 kittens with his mate "Vulcan", that's where Zephyr got her teeth, they made snow sabers (the name of the cross) that's what zephyr is a Snow saber, after he passed the saber gene never disappeared, it was a 1/15000 chance to inherit the teeth gene, there were only 1 every 500 years-They have a medical belief of where plants can cure anything. They primally eat fish but do harvest plants and herbs to eat with the meat, as snacks or medical use. They sometimes use the Welsh language. Their religion you had a nose piercing at the age of 5 growing up.  They also have a spiritual connection toward birds, the main birds are, Pinguins, pelicans, toucan, owl, they were going extinctic but when they found the Aneria tribe they grew, they have a very strong bond with leopard and bird, if the bird dies they leopard does into a deep depression and cant from another bond once it is broken/ the bird dies, and if the leopard dies before the bird does it will fly into a hard rock or something to kill itself to life death with it bond mate. When a leopard dies the religion believes that you will go back into time and be reborn as a saber tooth tiger for the rest of eternity.

The law of their religion- Its very rare to ever leave or marry someone out of their own tribe, never speak of Ullr in a harmful manner, you can marry out of tribe, but you will lose that religion and not be accepted back in until you unmarry or don't at all.  If you do leave the tribe to join another you have to leave family and everything behind and start a new life, you can leave the territory and stay in the tribe until death, but at the age of 60 you have to leave the area/territory you live and move back to central Asia to live the rest of your life.  

The Nursery-Its the belief of Aneria that everyone raises cubs. Each person over the age of 10 has to help in the nursery. Not everyday of course. Each person has certain days helping. Nursing mothers must stay till cubs are weaned . Your schedule is based of your birthday . For example everyone born in January has to help in January for at least 3-5 days younger people like 10 -15 do around 3 while older people do 5 or more. Once a cub turns 3 they no longer stay in the nursery after they receive their names. Each cub receives their name at 3 years old. There name is based of interests ,personality , or skills some Cubs may receive their name at 4 or even 2 years of age.

Villages- The few main villages are called 
SpringBok-The main Village and where the rarest and abnormal Leopard are located.
HeBog-the 2nd most famous village, nothing abnormal there.
Fran-one of the