𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

"I meant it-"

"Shut your mouth a second, it's not your turn." I glance to Tatum and she shuts up after a scoff. I look back to Maria nodding for her to go on.

"She said she only cared about me, that there's nobody else. She told me she stopped seeing people-there was hickeys last week and I knew they weren't from me and she lied about it! She convinced me that I had done them! Then the constant phone checking, not answering me some nights or coming over already looking a mess or drunk-there's pictures on her phone from a girl called Liv. She is constantly lying to me!" Maria shouts and Tatum rolls her eyes. I nod glancing to Tatum again.

"Speak, Maria keep quiet and then you can talk again when she's finished." I sigh.

"The hickeys were from her so I don't know what she's talking about." Tatum shrugs, her hands going to her pockets. I keep looking at her and she glances to me.

"What?" She asks and Maria scoffs now.

"That's all? What about Liv, who's she?" I question. It better not be who I think it is.

"Just a woman." I see her glancing to me before away quickly. God dammit, Tatum.

"Just a woman? You sent her messages about how much you wanted her-"

"Alright, I don't need all those details....I don't get why you two came here, what am I supposed to do now?" I look at them both picking up my glass.

"You're supposed to help us?" Tatum questions.

"You're a whore, Tatum." Maria says and Tatum walks around the counter to her, I watch Maria backing away quickly.

I furrow my eyebrows putting my glass back down slowly.

"What did-"

"You're a fucking whore, is what I said." Maria says.

Tatum slaps her. She slaps her across the fucking face. I walk over in a hurry as Maria falls back, I shove Tatum back looking at her as she falls back a few steps.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" I question and she glares at me.

"Don't give me that fucking look. Do not fucking hit her, Tatum!" I push her again and she slaps my arm away.

I look at her for a long second, she glances to me before her eyes leave mine again. I step closer to her.

"Do not come into my house, dumping your problems on me and then have the audacity to lay a hand on me! Sort this fucking shit yourselves, you are a whore, she told you the fucking truth!" I yell shoving her back again and she scoffs.

"And what the fuck are you?" She glances to me.

"What am I? What? You think I'm a whore? I don't go around fucking married women, I don't cheat and I certainly don't abuse my girlfriend. You're not just a whore, Tatum, you are a terrible person." I laugh causing her to roll her eyes.

"You're just weak, Natalie, following Diana around like a lost puppy. She could do better, I mean look-"