𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Start from the beginning

..............................................................................

Miles POV:

I don't think you understand how nervous I was telling Aaliyah I wanted her again or even asking her on a date tonight. I sent her about $250 and went home for my mom to braid my hair.

I sat for at least an hour waiting for my mom it give me 4 braids. She sat there interrogating me why I wanted my hair done and what I've been happy about. I told her everything that happened with me and Aaliyah. To say she was happy was an understatement. She helped me pick my outfit and everything.

I ended up throwing on something light and texted Aaliyah

Sleepyhead😴😴
You ready baby?

Mamii💋💋
Yeah almost, I'll be ready in like 15. I gotta finish my makeup

Sleepyhead😴😴
Ight Imma drive over, I'll be there in like 20. I went back to my mommas house I needed my hair braided

Mamii💋💋
Okay my love, I'll see you when you get here then. Drive safe🩷🩷

Sleepyhead😴😴
You know I will❤️

I put my phone away, kissed my mama goodbye and drove to Aaliyah's place. As I pulled up I called her to let her know I was outside. I got out the car and waited against the passenger side of the car on my phone.

I then heard heels clicking and my head perked up. It was Aaliyah. She was stunning. I was speechless.

 I was speechless

( Her hair and the outfit)

She was giggling, everything about her made me speechless.

"Aaliyah.." I looked at her, with pure shock. She came up to me with the biggest smile.

"Hi"

"Hey mami" I took her hands and looked at her.

"Lemme get a 360 liyah"

She was still laughing turning all the way around.

"You look absolutely amazing." I said grabbing her waist to pull her closer to me. I dragged my hands on her ass, grabbing it.

"You look good too." She grabbed my hat off and put her hands on my braids.

"You need to do 4 braids for often baby, its sexy"

"Oh yeah?" I said grabbing her face and kissing her. She fell into the kiss, like it was all she needed. I slowly slid my tongue in, exploring her mouth.

She then tapped my chest signaling that she needed to breathe.

"Okay okay, let's go get food I'm hungry"

"But I just wanna look at you mami" I said moving her hair out of her face.

"I know but maybe you can do that later tonight."

"Don't make promises you can keep mi amor" I kissed her once more before letting her in the car.

—————————————————————————

OKAYYYY I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS BC YALL FINNA WAIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER😈😈😈😈

Okay I love y'all smmmmm

BYEBEESSSS💋💋