[SUMMARY]

Atlee, a headstrong seventeen-year-old resident of a tranquil beach town, is armed with her red Chucks and Grateful Dead T-shirt and is ready to take on the world.

With school out for the summer, she's determined to make the most of it by watching local bands, notching up life experiences, and documenting the highs and lows of her brother's amateur basement band, The Dead Prophets, in preparation for her future ambition as a music journalist.

When The Dead Prophets are granted an opportunity that could make or break them—a gig at the biggest music festival three hundred miles away—Atlee must confront her fear of flying to be part of this seminal moment or face an even greater fear—being left behind.

This book is a work of fiction. I made it up. Names, characters, places or incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead (spooky), events or locales is entirely coincidental.

[CONTENT TRIGGER WARNING CHAPTER ONE ONLY—Reference to presumed suicidal thoughts. If you require support check out this article: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774284-Helplines-and-Supportive-Resources

[Copyright © 2023 Sarah3534]

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W @  t t p a d, I n k i tt or Kerning, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W @ t t p a d, I n k i tt or Kerning, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.