8: Lesso's classroom

Start from the beginning

All the students sat there stunned and suddenly scared for the floor they were on. How many more trap doors were there? There was a pause in Lesso's speech as she yanked her walking stick out of whatever it was clicked into. She then began to walk back around the table.

"Now," the dean said as she got closer to the front of her desk "To the icebreakers, I apparently must do," she mumbled so the students didn't get the last bit. "I want each student to say their name, who their parents are and I want you to all showcase your talents. We will see who is to make a worthy villain and who are worthless scum. Jay, stand!" Jay stood very quickly at the sudden volume change in Lesso's voice. "Since you had so much to say earlier you can go first,"

"Yes Lady Lesso," Jay replied to the dean as she waited excited to see the boys talents. "My name is Jay Shadow Facilier. My father is known to all of you as Dr. Facilier or the Shadow Man as some know his as," He looked around the room anxiously "I need a volunteer,"

Many put their hands up but Lesso said "Since you and the Ever were gossiping at the start of my class she can do it,"

Ana's eyes widened as she looked back at the teacher. She didn't budge though and Ana knew there was no point arguing. The girl stood up slowly before her friend.

"Ok so I want to to think of something you most desire at this moment. Anything you wish," Jay said. Ana stared into space as she imagined talking to her brother and going to the School for Good. How it was meant to go. Jay's eyes turned white as spirits surrounded him in chaos. The light blue coloured spirits whispered to the boy all of Ana's secrets and desires. He finally came to with a gasp and his eyes turning back to the dark brown colour they once were. "You wish to speak to you brother, to go to the school for good, it's how you think it should have gone," Jay replied almost instantly

"Is it true, Princess?" Chris teased from the other side of the room as she mocked the girl "Do you miss your brother?"

"So what if I do?" Ana replied, not angry but getting there "My brother has been there for me and he was meant to be here with me,"

"Very good. Someone's learning quickly," Lesso replied turning away from the pair and now talked to the class "Evers and Nevers don't belong together and they never will. They are sworn enemies and nothing can change that,"

"So what's different to now?" Ana asked genuinely curious

"What do you mean?" The dean turned to the girl

"I was once an Ever, no?" The girl asked

"No you've never been an Ever," Lesso replied as she turned to the class again

"What do you mean?" Ana said actually hurt

"Someone has a lot to say. Why don't you go next," Lesso said putting one hand on her hip and balancing the other on her walking stick to stay up. Ana again almost star struck got up slowly and looked around at all the villain children staring back at her "Well we are all waiting. So hurry up,"

"Right, erm," Ana started "I'm Anastasia Charming..."

It was then the class burst out laughing. They couldn't believe it a Charming was a Never. After a few minutes and a dagger being tossed at the princess, Lesso interjected "Quiet!" She shouted and everyone went silent and deadly still "continue,"

"Well..." Ana continued "My parents of course are Cinderella and Prince Charming. I- well you see... Less- Lady Lesso basically I-"

"Is there something wrong?" Lesso asked almost smirking and knowing the answer to her question.

"No- well, Yes ," the girl finally got out "I don't exactly know my powers yet,"

"You don't?" Lesso asked disappointed yet satisfied with her answer "For whatever reason,"