can jk go to human world

Jk: I want to go back in human world

Taehyung got up from the ground and stood in front of jungkook. He pulled jungkook up and hold his waist possesively.

Tae: You want to go where jungkook?

Jk: In human world. I want to meet my younger sister. It's been almost 3 months i am here, my sister must be worried about me. I just want to meet her and spent some time with her. And tell us about us.

Tae: For how many days

Jk: I week

Tae: No. You are not allowed to.

Jk: please Taehyungssi, i promise I'll only stay there for only a week and I'll come back. I need to tell her that i am going to marry you and going to stay here with you.

Tae: Fine but you can go in human world but you can only stay there for 4 days. Not more than that.

Jk: Ok fine. Please let me go tomorrow only then.

Tae: Fine, but-

Jk: But?

Tae: What if you didn't return back? Huh?

Jk: Don't you trust me, trust on our love. I love you I want to stay with you for the rest of my life Taehyungssi

Tae: ok, after 4 days if I didn't see you at the gate then what am I suppose to do?

Jk: You know where I stay in human world. You can come there and take me with you. I am going there to just see my sister and to make sure she is safe or not.

Tae: fine, I'll drop you at the gate which joins human world and hell. After 4 days I'll come to pick you exactly at 6 pm and I want you to be there. Otherwise you know what I can do. You still haven't seen my anger yet my baby kookie.

Taehyung said tighting his hold around jungkook.

Jk: I promise I'll return back to you.

Jungkook said and connected his lips with Taehyung's. Taehyung deepen the kiss holding jungkook's cheek. After kissing for few minutes jungkook got out of breath, he tapped taehyung's shoulder to let him know to pull out. Taehyung pulled out and said, "I love you my kook".

Jk: I love you too Taehyungssi.

Tae: i am trusting you baby. Don't break my trust. I'll find you where ever you are and tammed you to stay with me. Once kim Taehyung loves something that thing becomes his only. For him to love, for him to touch and for him see. Keep this in mind.

Jk: I know.

With that they returned to their respective room and slept.

Next morning in dinning room

Jin, jimin and jungkook were serving  breakfast to their mates when taehyung spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

Tae: jungkook is going back to human world for 4 days.

Mrs Kim: What? And why?

Tae: He wants to meet his younger sister. He misses her a lot.

Mrs Kim: what if he ran away?

Jk: I won't

Mrs Kim: Did I ask you to speak jungkook?

Jungkook shooked his head and lowered his gaze

Tae: Mom jungkook will just stay there for 4 days

Mrs Kim: No he can't. Now since he is going to be your and this world's future queen he needs to obey the rules. He can't go in human world.