Unknown Feeling

Now it's been 2 days since taekook last met.

Jungkook was bored and was roaming in the corridor when he heard dogs barking. He decided to follow the sound and saw a dog playing in a mini garden which was attached to the balcony.

He went towards the dog. The dog stopped playing when he saw jungkook. He dog walked towards jungkook and started sniffing him. Jungkook sat down near the dog and started patting him. The dog lay on jungkook's lap becoming friendly to him

Jungkook started playing with the dog. Jungkook was giggling while playing with him when taehyung entered the balcony. He saw jungkook playing with the dog and the dog was also comfortable around him.

Jk: Hey you doggy stop sniffing me it tickles.

Jungkook said while giggling.

Tae: Yeontan.

Jungkook turned in the direction of the voice.

Jk:huh

Tae: His name is Yeontan.

Yeontan saw taehyung and instantly ran towards taehyung who picked him up and started patting him. Who snuggled in his arms. Taehyung smiled looking at him.

Jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung smile. It was the first time when he saw him smiling.

Jk: You look good while smiling. Smile more.

Listening to jungkook taehyung immediately stopped smiling and looked at him with an emotionless face.

Tae: I am a devil.

Jk: everyone has a right to smile. You should express your emotions atleast towards your close ones if you can't in front of everyone.

Tae: and who is mine. Or do you want to become mine.

Jk: It's not like when did I said I want to become yours.

Tae: So you don't? You know right that we are mates.

Jk: Yes but we don't even know eachother and you are devil and I am a human. You are immortal and I'll die at a certain age. After that??

Taehyung was just looking at jungkook. He smirked and said,

Tae: So you want to spend your life with me huh.

Taehyung said and dropped Yeontan down and walked towards jungkook.

He pulled jungkook towards him by his waist. Jungkook put his hands on taehyung's chest for support. They were looking at eachother.

Jungkook blushed and looked down due to taehyung's gaze.

Tae: Why are you looking down?

Jungkook looked up at him and said, "Then why are you looking up at me like that?"

"You didn't answered my question", taehyung said.

"Do you want to marry me", jungkook asked looking at taehyung.

"Ofcourse, we'll die if we won't stay by eachothers site", taehyung said.

"If we wouldn't be mates then?", Jungkook asked

"I wouldn't", taehyung said loosing jungkook.

Jungkook's lowered his face feeling an unknown feeling in his heart.

"But I wouldn't even marry anyone else", taehyung said .

Jungkook looked up at taehyung, Yeontan barked looking at them.

"Hey you little one stop barking", jungkook patting Yeontan.

Taehyung looked at both of them.

"Come with me", taehyung said to jungkook.