FIRST DATE

Jungkook was laying on his bed and thinking about taehyung.

Flashback

Tae:you like nature?

Jk: I love nature. Whenever I used to feel low I would either sit in the park or on the beach. It relaxes my mind.

Tae: Since you like nature so much then go out with me tomorrow.

Jk: Are you asking me out for a date?

Tae: you wanna come or not?

Jk: Yes i want to. We'll get to spend some time together and even get to know each other well.

Taehyung just hummed at what jungkook said and left from there.

End of flashback.

Jungkook woke up the next morning due to knock on the door. He woke up and opened the door. He saw the maid standing on the door.

Jk: Yes?

Maid: King told me to wake you up and informed me to bring you to the dining room to have breakfast.

Jk: Breakfast with king?

Maid: with everyone

Jk: Ok I'll get ready

Jungkook got ready and headed with maid towards the dining room.

He entered the dining room and saw taehyung, yoongi and Namjoon were sitting on the table and jin and jimin were serving them food.

Tae: Come in

Jungkook went towards the table

Tae: you are my mate so serve me breakfast.

Taehyung said and jungkook served him breakfast without arguing.

Tae: Enough now sit here.

Said pointing at the seat beside him.

Jungkook sat on the chair with jina nd jimin and besides their mates.

Tae: Serve yourself

Taehyung said and jungkook started serving himself whatever he wanted. They had breakfast in complete silence.

Tae: Jin and jimin brother in law

Jin/Jimin: Yes taehyung

Tae: help to get jungkook ready before 6. We are going out.

Yoongi: Going where?

Namjoon: obviously on a date. Right taehyung

Tae: Think whatever you want to. Let's go I want to finish the work before evening.

With that taehyung along with yoongi and Namjoon went to work.

Jin and jimin started cleaning the table. Jungkook decided to help them.
After completing the work jin and jimin headed towards jungkook's room. Jin closed the door of the room.

As soon as he closed the door. Jimin excitedly jump towards jungkook and asked him about their date. Jin also walked towards them. They sat on the bed and started talking.

Jin: I am so happy that taehyung is accepting you as his mate.

Jimin: Me too I hope you guys get along with eachother.

Jk: me too

Jina nd jimin helped jungkook to choose a dress for their date.

In evening

Jungkook got ready and was waiting for Taehyung. Soon the door opened revealing taehyung. Taehyung looked at jungkook, he was looking pretty. He walked towards jungkook and pulled him towards him by his waist making jungkook collapse on his chest.