Chapter 721: The method to enduring memories (4)

Start from the beginning

Shhhhh.

Choi Jung Gun raised his head again. He slightly frowned and looked at Cale. He seemed to be asking why Cale was looking at him like that.

Smile.

Cale smiled. Cale asked as Choi Jung Gun flinched.

"Sunbae, is it okay for you to be a book club member when you are a senior?'"

Choi Jung Gun's expression seemed to be asking what the hell was up with this guy. The hoobae who usually borrowed books without saying anything suddenly spoke to him, so it was abnormal.

"I don't think that's any of your business."

'Oh.'

He did not respond nicely. The innocent-looking face scowled for a moment.

"I was just curious. Most people stop their club activities to study."

"I'm not studying."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Ah-"

Choi Jung Gun's brows scrunched together.

However, Cale could not help but do this as Kim Rok Soo. He needed to talk to this guy to learn anything.

Choi Jung Gun looked around before confirming that they were the only in the libraries and looked away from Cale.

"Just leave if you're not going to borrow any books."

He didn't want Cale to bother him anymore.

"I understand. I'm sorry if I upset you."

Cale started moving away. He headed toward the library door as if he had nothing else to do here.

"Haaaa. I'm writing."

He heard Choi Jung Gun's voice behind him. Cale turned around and looked at the desk where Choi Jung Gun was sitting. He could see an open notebook and a pencil in front of Choi Jung Gun now that he was at an angle and not right in front of it.

Shhhhh.

Choi Jung Gun put his arm over the notebook to cover it and avoided Kim Rok Soo's gaze.

"I see that you mainly read fantasy novels?"

"I do."

Kim Rok Soo could now hypothesize as to what Choi Jung Gun was writing.

"Are you writing a fantasy novel?"

"...Well...."

Choi Jung Gun smiled as he looked away from Kim Rok Soo.

"It's more of a guidebook."

He didn't even look back at Cale before waving the arm that was not covering the notebook.

"Anyways, go. I need to lock up and go to my class."

"Yes, sunbae-nim. See you tomorrow."

"Sure."

Screech.

Cale opened the door and walked out to the hallway. He started to smile but there was a cold gaze on his face.

'It's more of a guidebook.'

He became certain after hearing Choi Jung Gun say that.

"Nelan Barrow."

The Birth of a Hero.

The author of the novel was Nelan Barrow. That was Choi Jung Gun's other name.

"Ha!"

Cale was flabbergasted. When would Choi Jung Gun have written The Birth of a Hero? He had thought about that before. He had also wondered why it was in the form of a fantasy novel.