Episode 3: Chase's first date

Comenzar desde el principio

"Cool, Genius, but what if someone steals the phone!?" Perry says in a mocking tone "I want to see someone try" Harper says with a menacing smile.

"Yeah we'll figure out we're not all that different" Perry says leaving, Harper rolls her eyes.

Sebastian walks over "Hi sis!" Sebastian says "Sebastian, You don't need to call me that I don't think we have that connection" Harper says.

"yeah I know but I wanted to know that we got along well" Sebastian says sitting next to her "Like brother and sister?" Harper says.

"yeah maybe, you always gave me the impression of the cool big sister you know" Sebastian smiles "Oh I get it" Harper says.

"so tell me about...your dad?" Sebastian asks "I didn't know my father" Harper says.

"oh I'm talking about Krane" Sebastian says "you know about Krane?" Harper says.

"relax I'm super cool with this, I mean now we're here with Mr Davenport" Sebastian says, Harper looks at him suspiciously

"what do you want to know?" Harper says "were you upset with Davenport, Adam, Bree and Chase doing what they did to him?" Sebastian says, Harper frowns.

"I mean he was your father after all, he raised you" Sebastian says, Harper gives some thought to the response.

"I stopped seeing Krane as my father a long time ago, because besides keeping me alive he didn't do anything else to make me consider him like that, he was never a real father he just used my skills like I was just a....soldier and nothing
more...he did the same to you guys" Hadper says.

Sebastian looks down at the floor thoughtfully.

"Sebastian I don't know who you think he was, or what he was like but he wasn't a father, he's not something worth fighting for to honor his memory or anything like that" Harper says.

"did you hear me!?" Harper says raising the tone "I got it sis" Sebastian says.

"did you really get it?" Harper asks firmly "Yes!" Sebastian says.

"look, sorry this is a complicated topic for me" Harper says "I understand, I won't talk about it anymore then?" Sebastian holds out his hand.

"brothers?" Sebastian says "okay" Harper smiles, Sebastian leaves.

Perry enters "Terry!" Harper says "What's up, worm?" Perry says.

"I want you to keep an eye on Sebastian" Harper says "that guy, why?" Perry says "be discreet, I don't trust him so pay attention to him" Harper says.

"finally some fun!" Perry says "Discreet!" Harper says "whatever" Perry says and leaves.

Harper looks at her watch and leaves in a hurry.

......................................................................

Harper goes to the storage room, she is going to meet with Chase, he was sitting on the bench in the warehouse waiting.

"Hey!" Chase says smiling and going to her "Hi!" Harper says and hugs him.

"why did you take so long to come?" Chase asks "Nothing, just giving Terry some work" Harper smiles, fiddling with the zipper on his jacket.

"oh!" Chase smiles pushing her hair
behind her ear.

"I have something to tell you!" Chase says excitedly "what?" Harper asks "I planned our date!" Chase smiles.

"Really? How awesome is that going to be?" Harper asks excitedly "you'll see" Chase says.

"Okay mister mystery, and when?" Harper says "about that, so no one sees us leaving we're going to have to go out at night, like really night" Chase says.