chapter 1 red dragon

Underworld, 1 week before Rating game between Gremory and Bael.

Inside the dark room (The same room that they discussed about Loki) there was respective leaders of each Faction. Azazel, Shemhazai and Baraqiel with their usual outfits, they were on the left side of the table. Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael were on the right side of the table, with their formal outfit. Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan, Falbium Asmodeus, and Ajuka Beelzebub were on south side, with their Maou outfit. On Devil's side Falbium Asmodeus was snoring loudly, Serafall was in her usual happy-girl style while glaring at Gabriel, Ajuka was eagerly waiting meeting to finish, Sirzechs had a stoic look on his face.

Azazel had a bored look on his face and playing with his hair, not giving a damn about the meeting, Shemhazai was shaking his head at his friend's attitude, Baraqiel was the stoic one on the Fallen Side. Archangel Michael was smiling brightly, Gabriel on her usual happy girl style while glaring back at Serafall, Raphael was like Governor General, not giving a damn about meeting, Uriel was the stoic one on Angel side. All of the leaders were thinking why they were called so sudden, except Maou Lucifer, who called them here. The Crimson-Haired Maou coughed and gained everyone's attention effectively, He cleared his throat and began.

Sirzechs: I am sure all of you are wondering why I called so sudden.

Azazel: Of course, I was having my beauty sleep ya know, like Sera and Gabriel.

His words made everyone laugh, somehow Azazel always break the serious mood in the meeting in an instant. Sirzechs waited everyone to compose themselves, when they did he began.

Sirzechs: I called everyone for discussing the next battle against Khaos Brigade and a special offer made by them.

Everyone's curiosity rose when they heard last part, why would their enemies make an offer to them. Michael asked for everyone.

Azazel: Why would they make an offer to us?

Sirzechs quickly gained his serious side again, he was thinking about that before they made the offer and he was trying to figure out a way to exile him, he couldn't control his power and he could become a threat in future.

Sirzechs: It is about Heavenly Dragons, both Issei and Valery.

Now everyone was curious beyond limits, even Falbium, who woke when everyone laughed. Azazel was shocked and curious, what they would want from his adoptive daughter and Issei, who was a son to him.

Serafall: What they want from Issei-chi?

Serafall asked with a childish voice, from what she knew Issei was a kind and perverted boy, she saw him on observation day and she liked him, and she wouldn't mind a Sitri threesome with him if he was in relationship with her dear sister.

Sirzechs: They want us to remove our heavenly dragon from battle, completely, they said if we banish him from our side. They'll exile White-One from their side, in other words, they want us to assassinate Issei while they do the same with Lucifer Heiress

Sirzechs: I, as the representative of Devils, accept this deal. If any of you want to deny, please say now.

The Angels made a circle and discussed together.

Uriel: My brothers, I want to side with Sirzechs on this one, White One is a Big Problem and she continues to grow powerful. Our heavenly dragon is nowhere near to her level, I say we should accept.