𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

Max's confused face made (Y/n) chuckle.

" What ? No ! Like the-" (Y/n) was quick to slap her hand over his mouth, or she would've punched the fuck out of him.

" I'm gonna stopping you right there, Red. This is too offensive and racist for me." The curly haired woman smiled, but by her tone you could tell she wasn't so happy about this.

" Wait, you're offended Camp mom ?" Neil asked as they all looked at her.

" You have no idea.. Got Native Americans in the family tree, this is very insulting y'know." She sighed but smiled at them all, then turned to David with a pointed glare.

" I like you, Red, but if you don't put a shirt back on I will slap you.."

~~

So, as David explained what was the "Order of the Sparrow", the children will get a prize for how nice they are.

The thing is, (Y/n) know that the kids were only acting "nice" because of the said prize. I mean, wouldn't you do something if you knew you'll get something out of it ?

However, she didn't expected the children to go so crazy after QM planted the sign before the Mess Hall. They all wanted to prove that they were the nicest of all, so much that it was overwhelming..

" This is going to be a disaster.." (Y/n) deeply sighed, putting her hands in her jacket pockets as she went back to the counselor's cabin.

She sat on her rolling chair, pushed it to her desk, seeing the mail on it. She opened each of them, leaning back as she checked through it.

As expected, the DNA test results weren't there yet. She knows her friend said it'll be there by the next weeks, but she was too impatient to wait.

Speaking of DNA, Max basically slammed the door open as he walked in the cabin.

" (Y/n) !! Everyone is acting crazy, it's so weird.." Max walked up to her and didn't hesitated to climb on her lap before sliding in her jacket, zipping it back up until only his head was out.

He laid in there, in his warm pouch-like comfy place for a few seconds, then looked up at his favourite counselor.

" There's no prize, isn't it ?..." (Y/n) paused, her aqua eyes looking down at her little boy before deeply sighing.

" It's a bonfire." Max's face immediately scrunched in annoyance, making the woman giggle. " Yeah I know. Really lame, even for me.."

(Y/n) took another deep breath, then stood off the chair, feeling Max's grip around her waist as she moved.

" Well, kangaroo baby, looks like it's up to us. We need a special prize for the camp, and I think I have just the right idea." (Y/n) smiled down at the boy as she walked out the cabin with Max.

" Ya ready for another trip to the big city ?" Max excitedly nodded from her jacket as she took her car keys from her inter pockets.

" Can we grab lunch on the way ?"

" Hmm..sure."

ᕯ❉➳ ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟⁾⁾ ➳❉ᕯ

When (Y/n) and Max get back, she did not expected the camp to be completed dirt-less.
The counselor had her jaw dropped as she parked, then got out of the car just to almost slip on the now slippery ground.

" How in the fuck did that happen !?" She asked, disturbed yet impressed that she could see her own reflection on the ground she was stepping on.