𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Começar do início

As a former Woodscout, she knew she would hate to have a simple bonfire as a price of her hard work.

" Oh, c'mon (Y/n) ! I'm sure everything will be fine !!" David smiled at her as he skipped beside her. Then David walked away to prepare for tomorrow's ceremony as (Y/n) stared at his back with a frown.

'This is not going to end well..' She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

ᕯ❉➳(╯-_-)╯╧╧ ➳❉ᕯ

(Y/n)'s aquamarine eyes slowly opened, then blinked, then they widened when she saw Gwen wearing paint on her cheeks and a headband with a feather in it.

She looked like a very stereotypical version of Native Americans and, as someone with N.A. origins in her family tree (Y/n), didn't like seeing that.

The curly haired woman's eyes widened as she sat up from her bunk and stared at her frowning friend with surprise. Gwen noticed her finally awake and sighed as she turned her chair, making (Y/n) rub her temples with a sigh at the accessories.

" David ?"

" Yeah.."

" God motherfucking damn it.."

(Y/n) threw her blanket off, showing the black sport bra and camouflage printed sweatpants she wears for pjs, and ran to the bathroom.

Gwen stared at her friend who disappeared in the small bathroom in the cabin, with a blush at her sculpted body and rock hard abs but said nothing.

~

The campers were obviously tired from being woken up early, usually (Y/n)'s the one who wakes them up only once breakfast is ready.

Just as Max asked why they were up so early, Quartermaster threw a lit arrow in the fireplace before them, startling the campers completely awake as they looked up at the adults.

" Camp Campbell campers.." David greeted, as he was shirtless but still had his yellow scarf on, and a fake indian headdress on his red hair.

" Hau." David made a salute making the children stare at him with wide eyes.

" Why ?" Max rubbed his eyes in pure annoyance.

Behind David, Quartermaster, Gwen and (Y/n) stood with paint on their face and indian headbands too. (Y/n)'s eyebrow twitched, feeling really offended by this whole thing as she glared at the ground.

" I am sure you must be wondering who we are, but have no fear. I-" Max cut off the redhead counselor.

"David, what the fuck are you doing ?"

" I am not David, though if he were here he would tell you to mind your language" (Y/n) noticed he was making his voice deeper, sounding like someone she once knew in her old job, as he tried staying in character.

"I'm Chief Squatting Bear !" The children stared at David with confusion. Then Nikki turned to Gwen, Camp mom, and Quartermaster.

" Gwen, Camp mom ? Why is David dressed like a turkey ?" The greenette asked the women. Gwen facepalmed and sighed, as (Y/n) just glared at the ground.

" Because he's fucking David." Gwen groaned.
" We've all been here long enough to know that Nik.." (Y/n) added with a frown.

" Don't break character, girls !" David pouted for a second, then smiled again. " And I'm not a turkey, I'm a Indian Chief !" He proudly smiled again

" Like Max ?"