The Final Part Of The Exams

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that no one wants to train with me, so I've been beating the shit out of myself, alone, while you got to train with Asuma!" I said, rolling my eyes. Shikamaru placed his hands on my arms, and bent his head down slightly so that we were eye to eye.

"I am training with Asuma for the exams."

"I'm in the exam too, Shikamaru."

"I know, but you are better than I am. I need more help than you do." He said, kissing my nose gently.

"I love you, Kruno. I am sorry if you have been feeling abandoned." He said, and I sighed softly.

"I love you too, Shikamaru." I said with a sigh, kissing his nose back gently. "But I have to go, I'm so tired it isn't even funny anymore." I chuckled, and he hugged me tightly. I nuzzled my nose against his chest, and he kissed my forehead.

"I hope you sleep well, baby girl. I will come get you in the morning for breakfast." He said, kissing my lips before I nodded, turning on my heels and walking to my house. I arrived in the house, and Kiba attacked me with a hug. I giggled softly and hugged him back tightly, kissing his cheek gently.

"I love you, Kiba, but what is this hug for?" I said laughing.

"It's your good luck hug for tomorrow when you kick some major ass!" He said and I laughed, hugging him even closer.

"I love you, you know that right? No matter what happens, I will always love you." I said quietly, placing my hand on his face.

"I love you too, Kruno! But why are you acting like something is going to happen?"

"I don't know, I just got this feeling. Don't worry about it though, I'm sure it's just me being me." I said, laughing softly. He nodded his head slowly, still looking uneasy, but he allowed the subject to slide without much argument. I sighed heavily as I moved into my room, sitting down beside Watamote who began to lick my hands quickly. She had been staying home lately because she was saving her energy for tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I was so nervous. While I was gone, I had become incredibly superstitious, and when I felt like something bad was going to happen, I normally freaked out. I had been getting bad feelings for the last couple of days, and honestly, I hadn't ever gotten a feeling this strong.

I laid down on my bed, and pulled out Shikamaru's jacket from under my pillow, wrapping it around my body. It had become somewhat like a good luck charm in the last three months, and I was happy that I had it. It reminded me of the man I loved even when he wasn't around to tell me that.

I pulled the blanket up over Watamote and I, closed my eyes, and smiled. Tomorrow, I would need to be as well rested as I had ever been, and that meant going to be early. Soon after I closed my eyes, I was in a deep sleep.

///

I woke up the next morning to a gentle shake, which caused me to mumble things that no one would be able to understand. I peaked my eyes open, to a smiling Shikamaru. That's when I glanced at the time on my alarm clock, and glared back at him.

it was only 7:28 in the goddamn mother fucking morning.

He continued to smile at me until I got out of my bed, wrapping his jacket tighter around me. Watamote yapped slightly from the bed, so I picked her up and slowly pushed Shikamaru out of my room.

"Out until I am changed." I said, coldly, since I had been woken up before the proper time of at least 9 in the morning. I sighed, trudging over to my dresser and putting on my everyday outfit, but I left on Shikamaru's Jacket instead of my own. I smoothed down my hair, and wrapped my forehead protector around my neck. Once that was done, I walked to my door, still holding my dog, and looked at Shikamaru who was slouched over, looking at the ground.