Rikona nodded with relief, glad her classmates were safe. "How are Aizawa and Thirteen doing?"

"Eraserhead has fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces, and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects." Tsukauchi went serious once more.

"So what about his hero work? Will his Quirk suffer in the long-term after his recovery?" Izuku questioned.

"It's hard to tell at the moment. It's likely, but it's unlikely for it to stop working entirely. Maybe a new drawback or more intense versions of pre-existing ones. The doctors have advised him to not use his Quirk until he has been given the all-clear from them."

"And Thirteen?"

"Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive. Fortunately, both teachers are currently in stable condition and shall eventually make a full recovery."

"I see." All Might sighed, glad there was no completely irreversible damage.

"If you, Thirteen, and Eraserhead had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived."

"You're wrong about that," All Might looked at Izuku, smiling, "The students also fought and risked their lives."

His smile faltered slightly and became a little hesitant as he turned to look at Rikona, who was staring back at him already. "Have there even been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults?"

"The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that."

Rikona was oddly touched by the sentiment, and smiled down at her right hand which laid on her leg.

All Might noticed and his smile became less hesitant and more genuine. He lifted his arm and gave a thumbs-up, which she reciprocated with a small smile and shrug of her own.

__________

All Might stood awkwardly at the front of the classroom as if he was teaching a class, although he wasn't. The rest of class 1A were long gone, dismissed for a longer-than-normal weekend after their return from the USJ.

Rikona sat in the seat directly in front of the lectern with Izuku sitting nervously in the seat beside her, anticipating Rikona's reaction to the information they had both shared moments earlier.

Rikona sat still, staring at the curved edge of the desk with pursed lips. The story was unbelievable, seemingly impossible, yet it felt so credible with the evidence she had witnessed with her own eyes.

"So." Rikona said, turning her annoyed glare to the notes All Might had scribbled on the board. "To recap, you inherited a Quirk called 'One For All' and passed it onto Midoriya because, I quote, 'my time is wearing thin'?"

All Might nodded slowly.

"You trained him endlessly for ten months after meeting him on the day of the sludge incident to make sure that his body was strong enough to inherit the Quirk. This also subsequently caused his grades to dip and him to completely ignore my existence for the majority of a year."

"Well-" Izuku tried.

"Then, on the morning of the entrance exam, you took him to the same beach that he had been clearing for those 10 months and fed him your hair, proceeded to tell him nothing about the injury it would end up causing him, and ended up landing him in the infirmary three times due to your lack of advice and guidance."