11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Fight!

Rikona dashed around the hallways for a while, before halting at the sight of Izuku sitting with his back against the wall and peeking around the corner.

She heard the angry voice of Katsuki from afar, and slowly crept towards Izuku while he was distracted, not making a sound.

Before she knew it, she stood by his shoulder. He still, astonishingly, hadn't noticed her.

Rikona smirked (though it was invisible behind her mask) and slowly bent down, reaching out her arm to grab on to Izuku's arm.

When Izuku felt the strong grip around his arm, he froze immediately. His eyes turned to dots in fear and he turned agonisingly slowly to face his captor.

Rikona stared into Izuku's eyes with an unrivalled intensity, before yanking him towards her by his arm and whispering a single word in his left ear:

"Boo."

Izuku screamed in fear and almost teleported around the corner, leaving Rikona to herself.

The girl clutched her stomach and held her breath, trying to stifle the amused laugh she was about to let out. A small smile was present on her face.

'Well, fun's over now. Let's win this.' Rikona's smile disappeared and she walked around the corner where Izuku had gone.

She stopped however when she rounded the corner and saw Izuku standing completely still a couple metres in front of her. She frowned in confusion, then leaned slightly to her left to look around the green-haired boy.

She saw her team mate, Katsuki, standing in a lunge with his right arm aimed forward, and his left holding a small trigger on the end of his gauntlet.

The boy had a feral grin on his face, and even Rikona felt threatened in that moment.

The atmosphere was intense, and Katsuki's voice pierced through the once-present silence.

"If they made this the way I asked," he began, "then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and..."

Rikona's eyes widened drastically: there was no way he was about to do what she thought he was...

All Might's concerned voice came through her earpiece,"Young Bakugo, stop!" He yelled, "Are you trying to kill him?!"

Katsuki hadn't noticed Rikona standing behind Izuku, yet, and he continued to pull back the trigger.

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!"

Rikona used her Quirk and surged forward, grabbing Izuku on his left arm before sprinting away from the dead end of the hallway.

She wasn't fast enough, however, and she threw Izuku forward to protect him from the attack before it slammed into her back.

She shrieked in pain, then was thrown across the floor from the impact, rolling through a pile of shattered glass that ingrained small cuts into her skin and split parts of her costume.

After a moment of silence in the faux building, Rikona pushed herself up and onto her knees, looking around the room and searching for Izuku.