"HA, HE'S IN A BOOSTER SEAT!"

the second i help ciro in, i hear balde and although it cracks the smallest smile on me while trying to hold back my laugh, i can't because its ciro and he hates it too.

"dígale que se calle (tell him to shut up), mari!"

"you heard him, ale."

i look back and he pretends to act scared and gets in the car ansu's driving when pedri and i can finally get into ours. "can i put on a song?" thiago asks and i hate that he asked so nicely.

"well, i was gonna put on taylor-"

"nope, give it to thiago." pedri tells me and it gives me a bit of a clue of how tired he might be.

"thanks to you we had to listen to imaginary dragons the whole way here!" i whisper loudly to pedri when we got out before helping the kids out. "if i had known i would've said no!"

"what're you guys talking about?"

ansu comes up to us after parking and i explain to him. "they make good music though!"

"yeah he's got a point."

of course they'd think that. i don't think on it anymore when they're all out and ciro starts jumping in place already taking gavi's hand. "ya vamos! (let's go already!)"

since he insists.

i laugh at him dragging gavi along as they take the lead and i notice thiago walk on my right while mateo is right between pedri and i. "que quieren ver primero? (what do you guys wanna see first?)"

"los caballos! (the horses!)"

"las cabras! (the goats!)"

"los cerdos! (the pigs!)"

"pigs are so gross though." but it makes sense as to why mateo wants to see them so badly. "you're no fun." he tells me and only gets closer to pedri as he chuckles quietly. "um, which is closer?" i ask, unaware of where we're even going.

"theres a map stand ahead." gavi tells us and we only follow the two. "the pigs are actually to our right." of course they are.

mateo gets excited so we all just agree to go.

we follow the trail and it's covered in a hove pattern as ciro jumps on all of them, almost falling face first if it weren't for pedri. "tenga cuidado (be careful), ciro."

honestly, i can't worry about ciro all that much when pedri takes so much caution over him.

it was cute to see knowing pedri would like a better relationship with him like his and gavi's. i keep telling myself at least mateo likes him, and thiago's warming up again, but pedri wants so much more.

i love him for trying. i always will.

i look to him and mateo on my left having a conversation before we reach the pens and the smell nauseates me to a whole other degree. "my stomach just flipped."