A Little Break

[A Little Break]

[A Little Break]

(This chapter will be in the outside world point of view)

Moon was trying to understand what Eclipse wanted, yes he did had a small theory of what Eclipse's new plan was but, he had no idea of what it was after this encounter, it could had meant anything, why was Eclipse messing with him?

"I don't understand it... what did he mean by leaving Sun and me alone for a while? It could be only some minutes or hours... most definitely not a day..." Moon was murmuring to himself, looking at the ground, Sun on the other hand was entertaining the children in the daycare, doing some letters for their moms and dad's with glitter glue, some googly eyes to create a small animal and a nice message.

"I was originally thinking that he was gonna use Sun during the daytime when I was usually charging to grab some pieces to making himself a body without me knowing, so I installed more cameras around the daycare without Sun knowing but... no, not once it happened..." Moon sighed deeply as he continued to whisper to himself, now grabbing a rubix cube to calm down a bit and put himself back together.

"Think Moon, think. It is as simple as this rubix cube, put the right things into the right places and it will resolve the puzzle... he wants a body but refuses that we make one, he likes messing with me and probably has a plan by how relaxed he has been for now, or his plan is really good or he is bluffing to make me do mistakes..."

Moon was staring so much into that cube and thinking so much that he he not see the time pass, much less did he notice when Sun touched his shoulder, until he was finally called out by Sun himself.

"Moon! Are you ok..? I'm starting to worry about what happened last time you talked to Eclipse, you hardly said a word to me, not even one of your small jokes with me" Sun sat next to Moon, worried about the words that would come out of Moon's mouth, thinking that he had finally found out was Eclipse was doing and it was a plan to destroy the world, or something in those lines.

"No it is just... yesterday he asked me about the materials that is needed to make an animatronic and well... he is messing with me so much that I am realising that I actually no idea what is his new plan." Moon sighed deeply as he put down the cube, now looking at Sun's eyes with a tired look.

His head was a mess, he did not know what Eclipse wanted, what happened to him so that he decided to make a change of plans, why he wanted a body and why he did not start creating one after that one night, was he playing the long game? Or simply bluffing so that it throws him off guard? He did not know anymore and it was... frustrating to say so the least.

"It is fine, we can figure this out together, you told me that he would leave us alone for a while right? Why not rest a bit? I can always ask for Glamrock freddy to take care of the daycare, he doesn't have a show today" Sun was trying his best to help Moon, he knew that he couldn't help much as that everything he seen or heard Eclipse would also, but he did not want his brother to stress himself so much that he would lose recharging hours because of it, he adored him too much to see him in such way and not try to help.

"Yea but what if he has that in mind..? Sun I can't take chances, we don't know what he is planning for us at all, it could make terrible things to you and to others." Sun narrowed his eyes a little and sighed, giving out a comforting smile

"Well brother, you don't have to worry, even if for some hours, let's just relax! We can do that and then we'll go back to here! What do you think?"

Moon smiled softly, seeing the positivity in Sun truly made himself feel a lot better. Moon straightened his back and nodded with that smile.

"How about we play The Stanley Parable? It has been a while and hey, we could play the extra deluxe as you wanted, or we could just relax in the daycare, maybe call the others for some games and things like that. It is up to you Sun"

"I let you decide brother!" Sun smiled brightly, taking Moon's hand, he was happy to see his brother smile even in a time like this.

"Then let's play it"

That was a good day for Sun and especially good for Moon, they were happy, they deserved this little break more than anything. Moon did not want to see his brother sad or worried and Sun didn't want to see his brother stressed out and sad, so in this break, they had a good time, simply playing the game that Sun asked some weeks ago to play.

____________________________/
(This was a small chapter but I wanted to do this and would be kinda bored on watching the full episode where they were playing the Stanley Parable extra deluxe and write every single thing they do and say)

(Thank you very much Badkarma888 for all the help, the mental energy in that chat and for being funny! You helped a lot, and I mean truly a lot)

(I small warning, I lost my next chapter again. This is the second time I lost it so yea sorry once more-)