Troll attack

The troll looked angry as it smashed obstacles to pieces. His big club was swinging around dangerously.
"Marcella!" Watch out!" I yelled, he was getting too close to Marcella, luckily she ducked just on time before she took a hit.
I felt so weak at that moment, not being able to help. I'm just a mere muggle. The Only thing I could do was watch how the troll destroyed a part of Hogsmeade.

Marcella and Sebastian both pulled out their wands. Ready to defend themselves against the troll. Until a group of witches shot their magic at the troll. "Lead it out of Hogsmeade!"
The troll ran after the witches. Finally some peace was restored…until…..a second troll came barging in.

This one was bigger and angrier. I wanted to run, but I couldn't leave Marcella behind. I'm such a coward. Seeing running as a solution, how stupid.

What I did do is find a safe space in hopes of not catching the troll's attention. I also hoped Marcella and Sebastian had the same thoughts as I did, but as soon as I got to a safe place and looked behind I saw Marcella and Sebastian take on the troll. Throwing certain spells its way in hoping to at least do some damage. But it looked like it was futile.

As much as they tried, the troll didn't get a single scratch. Nothing!
What did happen is that they managed to make the troll even angrier. It was throwing boulders. One of them was coming my way. I stood there frozen with fear. This was it. I was going to die. I readied myself, my hands on my face shielding my eyes. Waiting for the hit.

"Arresto Momentum!" A voice boomed. The boulder that came my way was slowed down, I looked at it in disbelief. What surprised me though is that it was Sebastian who casted the spell in order to protect me. He was running towards me. I was still frozen in fear until I felt a tug get me out of the way.
"Move! Why are you just standing there! "Are you dumb?"
Sebastian's gaze was heavy and angry, but I saw a small glint of concern.

"oh" That was all I could say. There was too much happening at this point. Behind Sebastian I saw Marcella still firing spells to the troll. The troll was about to strike again. Until Marcella casted a non-verbal spell making the troll shatter into a million pieces.

Silence was heard after that, Marcella looked at her wand in disbelief and Sebastian stood there amazed. The troll was defeated but it has also left us with many questions. How did Marcella manage this type of magic? I've never seen her cast something like this?

The adrenaline left my body and I sat down on the floor. I felt light-headed. This really could've ended in serious injury or even death. I just had to regain my composure for a bit.

A woman who led the first troll away from Hogsmeade came running to us. Everything was fuzzy. I couldn't really pay attention to what she was saying to us. She left us and Marcella went to repair some parts of Hogsmeade. And Sebastian went to Gladrags wizard wear. The man I met earlier called for us and me? I was still sitting on the ground trying to make sense of all of this. I probably looked pathetic.

"Emsy? Are you alright? You seem a little pale."

"Am I alright?" To be fair…No! A troll just attacked us and you, you just thought fighting was the best solution instead of running?!"
I was freaked out, on the verge of a panic attack.

"Alright calm down okay? We're fine now aren't we?" How can she be so cool about this? We could have died….

Marcella's head turned towards Sebastian who was calling her over.
"Go, see what he wants, I'll stay here"
I just needed some time for myself. To make sense of all this.

I stood up to have a look around. Thanks to Marcella the town square looked perfectly fine. Untouched..

Everyone looked on edge, which is logical because a bloody troll disturbed the peace. Some people were trying to go back to their everyday work and some people were already gossiping about how a student took down a troll.