026. where you go, i go

Start from the beginning

"hi." mikey stood up, hugging his neck.

sharky gripping onto the card menu, his knuckles turning a peach color.

"okay, so what're we eating." she sets herself back next to sharky as gabriel sits in front of her next to kenny.

mikey took her sunglasses off and set them on the table when suddenly she felt someone touch her face.

turning her head, it was sharky.

"sorry your earring isn't put in right." he cleared his throat while clicking back the jewelry.

she felt herself gulp down her spit before turning back to them.

once everyone had settled down and ordered their food, gabriel was telling yet another story.

the same old stories about how much trouble he got into
when younger.

an hour goes by and everyone is laughing about something aj was talking about.

not everyone, sharky was on his phone and mikey rolled her eyes.

what was so interesting?

peeking to see with harmless cheekiness, and then straight off she wished she didn't have to be a nosy.

he's texting elle.

mikey felt the food she was eating starting to taste horrible.

she felt sick.

the blond girl felt nauseous.

holding onto her stomach, the shrimp she just finished eating, not going down very well.

looking up and away from the sight, a huge drink of water out of her cup.

did he not notice her gaze? it felt almost illegal to have seen it but she saw it.

"mikes are you alright?" nikos voice whispers to her from the right.

she looks at him, hesitantly shaking her head.

"i think i'm gonna go home."

with her words sharkys head moves up, his phone turning off and put away.

everyone's brows furrowed lightly.

"i ordered lots of stuff for the house and they just called saying the rider is on the way." the quickest lie was said.

"you got those salt lamps?" chunkz asks softly.

"yeah, two." she fakes a smile.

"i can take you guys home." gabriel tells the group with a helpful smile.

sharkys eye twitched. he fucking hates him.

"thank you so much gabbie." mikey mumbles gratefully.

quickly pecking his check.

sharky sat there,  this time his fists unclenching and his eyes softening.

feeling his heart chip away.

his breathing quickening and his heart following.

instead of saying anything, he absentmindedly stood abruptly making his chair let out a screech.

everyone turned their eyes to him confused.

fingers twitching, sharky mumbles "i'll come with you cherry."

the nickname making the girl freeze slightly.

"sure okay."

and with that, the two walked to the car in silence. the sky filled with clouds not sunny but not cloudy.