Monday, September 25th, 2023, 8:22 am

Test day today! I was so confident coming into class, but I just handed in my test and... I don't think I did very well. I have the second half of the test tomorrow, which is always the more difficult half. This is very not fun.

I have choir today! I'm a soprano 1. I've only been alto once in 6th grade I think. I don't like being a soprano 1, it has too high of notes, not that I can't sing them, but I just don't like singing high notes.

I was talking to an AI today on c.ai. This was one of the things the AI said:

My first thought when seeing that was "adopting or kidnapping?"

I have a test in civics tomorrow. We're testing on everything we've learned this year so far, so it's gonna be a lot. Super fun.

I was supposed to read over the weekend and get to page 180 in my book... guess who's on page 17??? I should probably read, but nah. I'll read later.

Speaking of reading, I'm gonna go back to reading the oneshots I was reading before.

8:38 am. And... nevermind on the oneshots. There's one about the prank, and I am not going to cry in the middle of class.

I don't really know what to do. I've got like, 5 minutes of class left, so yeah. Next weekend is homecoming. I'm definitely not ready. Since I have algebra, I don't go to band most days, so I don't have the song that we're playing ready for the homecoming parade. It's chill though, I'll figure it out.

Anygays, I should probably start packing up. I've only got a minute and a half left of class.

Until next time, weirdos!

– Saturn 🪐