1.

Yuri's Point of View

// new beginning, new people //

I picked up the last suitcase and shove it inside my car and climb inside as well. I started the engine and drove away. My grip in the stirring wheel tighten as I breath, comforting myself to calm down rather than worrying about how their reaction will be whenever they know about me, moving out and live on my own.

"Calm down." I said and started to open my GPS.

I type the address and the journey begins. It was only half an hour from my family residence. Seems like I need to at least visit them once in while. Or maybe not. I parked my car near the block of my apartment and climbed out as well. I can see that the residents here were not I can call 'typical' or 'ordinary' cause damn, these cars worth a lifetime!

But then, something knock the hell out of me.

I quickly grab the phone in the car and browse over the last thing I checked yesterday. My eyes grew wide and I gasped as I now, bought the wrong one. I almost scream and bang my head at the wall. This is not an apartment and no wonder the price screw me over last night. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was from the owner of my new house. I close my eyes and sighing before answer it.

Right, there's no turning back.

"Yes, I'll be there in a minute." I said and close the door of my car before locked it and leave it there in the parking lot. I walked to the lobby and request a card from the counter so that I can reach my floor which is on 13th. Ergh why so high? This could be a problem if the lift couldn't work and when there is no electricity.

The lift open, revealing the quiet aisle with slightly fancy decorations on the wall. I stepped forward and the sound of heels echoed. Wow, this is somehow great. "Hello, nice to meet you Ms. Kwon." I smiled and accept her hands for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too, Mrs Yu." I replied her greetings before she unlocked the door so that I can take a full visit through the house.

We stepped into the house together and she explained everything from the living room and the entire house including how the curtains here works. The design of the house was slightly vintage but it has a modern look which I love it. I suppose the house itself was a bit larger than what I had expect. Four bedroom might make me feel lonely since I was all by myself.

"This is the key and also the card." She gave me the two important things and waited for my reply. I cleared my throat and nodded my head as an agreement. Her smile grew wider than the previous one. "Thank you so much." She thanked me and pull me for a hug. I was slightly shocked with that but then I realized myself hugging her back.

"If you need a help with your suitcases, they provide a service here. A good tips as a payback of course." She said and laugh a little as we walked out from which I can call it my house now. I nodded and decided to just call the service later. My eyes wonder around the aisle and the doors that shut, giving me some eerie kind of feels. Do I live alone or these people just don't want to show up or just too busy? "One question Mrs Yu, am I the only one who leaves here?" Okay that sounds stupid and it doesn't make any sense at all. Oh screw me!

Mrs Yu shook her head and smile at me. This woman sure have the nicest smile. "You are not alone. This floor are known as the most quiet floor in this building. Your neighbours are all busy with works, running the companies and all. From what I know, you are one of them. Right, Ms Kwon?" I frowned at her last words. She knows so much about what's happening in this world or maybe her former residents. "You know me?" I asked her a dumb question again. Pftt you need to learn how to talk with people around you, dearself.

"Oh how could I not know. You are the daughter of The Kwon that runs a company around the world. You are so lucky." She said with her eyes locked with mine. I was quite shocked with every single word she spoke. Then, the sound of the lift that open its door and followed with footsteps that echoed through the aisle.

It was a man with red sweatshirt that pairs up with a long black sport pant. His ears was being plugged with earphones and I can tell he was from the gym or maybe a short jog near the neighborhood. His door was at the very end of this floor. It is a straight aisle and my door was also at the very end of this floor which makes our door face each other even though it's quite far. Not that far actually.

who's that? I thought silently.

He unlocked the door and walk into his house and closed the door with his feet and it caused a loud bang. I snorted a little and hugged myself. Mrs Yoo decided to leave since it is already dinner time. She has a family with two sons and of course, she need to be at home for dinner. Speaking about dinner, my stomach growl, asking for some food.

I decided to walk around the street since I don't really have the time to go to supermarket or whatsoever. It's only take about a few minutes of walk to join the crowd of people at the street. With a purse in my hand, I started to walk and begin my dinner.

But there's no luck. Everywhere I go I see people and the every store I went was full with people. I can't breath. I can't eat with this kind of surrounding. Woah, I'm so picky dicky.

So I head back and realized it was 15 minutes of walk. So useless and tiring. I can just cook some ramen and have some movies. Why can't I be more stupid? Oh Yuri, get a grip.

I waited for the lift with a man that I don't really care about. He was so busy with phone in his hands while I was so busy thinking on how will I survive living here? I escaped sigh and walk into the lift together with the man. I pressed the 13 button as soon as I enter the lift.

"Thank you." A voice startled me.

"Pardon?" I started.

He lifted his head, searching for my eyes before point his finger to the button that I just pressed. "I live in the same floor." He said and without waiting my reply, his eyes went back to the phone. My eyes wonder around the lift and continue to wait. I was about to say something but he looks so busy so I hold my tongue.

Then, the lift open and I was careless with my walk so I bumped my shoulder with his. "Clumsy." It was a soft whisper or maybe he was just mumbling but I heard it so clearly. "I'm sorry but what was that again?" This man mess with a wrong person with a wrong timing. He stopped from his tracks and spin himself toward me. "Nothing." He said and then rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Thats what I thought, nothing." I hit the word with a tiny sarcasm but he seem to just ignore it. "Bastard." I muttered slowly but it was enough for him to stop from his tracks again.

"If you are so desperate to call me, at least call me with a name." He said with his eyes locked into mine. I knitted my eye brow and turned my heels, ready to leave him. Me? Desperate? He must be crazy. I don't even know him. Before I could make a step forward, he continued.

"Clumsy." He said so casually that it hurt my ears to hear it. I turned back and saw the smirk on his face. "you bast-" Before I could finish my sentence, he cut me.

"Sehun."

"What?"

"I'm sehun."

to be continued,