𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Hello good sir you call for me"
.....
...
.
I'm not mad I got a chief and the food his good really good can say five star mhmm but one think tho I look at the two.

"Master Heon don't need you go back"
"Who doesn't need me sir calls for me and am here"

I couldn't take this "stop guys" they did and look my way "what's y'all name" looking guilty to just ask their name "oh well sir my name is Kim Seokjin and am the sec Prince to the throne of the fox tribe" was not expecting that I look at the cat man "you?" He shake head "no say" I look at the know man Seokjin who shrug "I don't look at me"

I get up went to my room "hey what's wrong" I ask him "you just ash for my name" *sigh* "sorry it just slip my mind now it's two have you I can't call you 'hey' or 'you' anymore" he rise from the bed 'his cute'. He start blushing did I say that out loud know sm embarrassed"a-anyway what's your name?"

"Min Yoongi a kick out" I look at him wired"kick out" I said "yes I was kick out because I wanted to come here and it's not allowed for hybrid Omega cat to leave home" I feel mad "am sorry" as I said that Yoongi gose on me put his legs around "don't be I decided to come to you" and hug me .

"Seokjin-" the door open I open my hands, for some reason my alpha like them and i mean really kinda annoying some times. "Come here" I said shift Yoongi to one leg for him to join

"Oh can you guys stop calling sir and master"
____

It's been a great weeks so far every since Seokjin came I never been late to work know am at my underground life.

*punch*
*kick*
I was in so much pain by I heal fast but he was to quick before I faint when I see a "bunny?" Jumping in the ring "wired day" *faint*

When I wake up I was in my bed "ah" in say pain "that hurts" I look around "how did I get here" as I did that the door burst wide open "that was me!" I sigh 'another one'

"Don't be rude I was the one save you call for me" he said "you say something with save me I don't know you were about to die say thanks" he pout and that make my alpha said 'why my wolf liking these things' I shake my head "thank you" as I said that he look up and hold his head high proud 'cute' he eyes went big and jump to me "ahh~" the pain "hey! Stob it he hurt" Seokjin came and take off the boy after me.

"I didn't get your name"

"Jeon Jungkook"
-----
The next morning I wake up to loud noises"give it back it's boss one" 'boss?' Sh remember the new guy I take my self to leave the room I was not ready to see what going to I happen

"WHAT IN THE WORLD"
--
The house was an mess know I have the three boys setting on the couch"why?" No speak"no one going to talk" I nod at that okay "okay I see u better clean this house up" I leave to my room "I need a cleaner"

"Nooo" the three yell out I look back "what?" I ask confused"you said cleaner oh no" Yoongi said the other two look at Yoongi "you know him" the three st each other "what!"

"Ho-seok"

"Hello bitch"
---
I was standing at my room door seeing the new comer order the first time he came here a sec ago he was hyper and happily but know he look mad even am scared.

"Master Master look" Ho-seok say can't stop jumping while the three look like their about to die out of breath "it clean" I nod pat his head and smile "you did good hobi" his eyes went big "I accept" while the other was shook i look at them with a what? And Jungkook speak up "you give him a name" he shake answer "yh and"

"You just basically saying you going to mate or going to have u as a mate" I was Jung shook at this point "what?"

All day the two guys have been doing alot just to make me give them a nickname and for some reason unknown I become close to hobi maybe it's because of the name 'what kid a world you live in' i shake my hrsd and sigh i haven't seen yoongi in s while, I get up from the bed gently take off the others off me going walking out of the room I see him out side balcony looking up at the sky