"Should we stop them Headmaster?" The worried study asked.

"Nah. Let them. They both didn't learn a thing." The Headmaster sighed.

"Yukimura. It seems your fanbase already started while were away." Yanagi said and took his notes and right something. "But I'm 90% sure that Ran-chan can handle them." Yukimura glance at Yanagi and smiled. A chilling one by the way.

"Masaki...since when did that brat came back?" Sanada commented. He knows that his friend Yukimura will be in trouble dealing with that brat again.

"If tricking her is the only way to stop her from pestering My Ran. Game." Niou said with smirked playing on his lips.

"And deal the consequences when she find out." Yagyu said and pushed his eyeglasses. Niou actually shivered. He perfectly remembered when he tricked Masaki and she found out that it was him....

"She let Niou's fangirls raped him." Marui and Kirihara started laughing at Jakal's remarked. While Niou shoot a glared dagger to him.
They could still remembered of how Masaki told her bodyguards to hold Niou back then, so those Niou's Fangirls can have their ways to the trickster.

"Shut up!" Niou hissed at the two. That spoiled brat! Damn her for being wealthy. They actually had at eased when that brat travelled to Spain for FIFA women's basketball team.....

"Oh..Shit!" The tennis team hissed in union. "Ran will be in trouble!" As that. All of them abruptly head the door with out saying goodbye the Headmaster. He just shook his head.

*****************

"OI! Asusagawa!" Ran just sighed heavily. Here she goes again. "I challenge you to play basketball again's me!" Masaki retorted as she glared at the flame haze witch infront of her. She couldn't believe that there is actually someone who can match her awesomeness. Her excellences in all aspect, especially sport and academic. She should be the only one! And no one else but Masaki Arima!

But this witch infront of her robbed her for good. And she also rubbed her ego on Masaki's face.
Now it's time to take matter seriously. Masaki can't afford of another humiliation again. So..she will use her trump card. Basketball, where she's good at. And Masaki will going to make sure her victory this time. No more foreplay.

"I. Don't. Want." Ran declined with bored tone. She also emphasized her word to hope this self proclaim queen woman get it.
Her bored scarlet eyes darted at Masaki.

'I really admire her guts. But this is.....

"Let's go dummy." Sazuki said and hold Ran's wrist to motion her to go. He'll drag her with him before this woman infront of them made another ridiculous proposition.

Masaki knew it. She gritted her teeth. She knew that she's being persistence and look pathetic at the moment. But she will bet on this one.  To defeat her. "Here's my proposition. If you win. I will make sure that you will have a ramen supplies for the rest of the school year—." Sazuki actually face palm for that. Here we go again... "—not just that. This ramen are so special and made by the respected chef all over Japan." Masaki smirked saw's Asusagawa's eyes glinting with anticipation. "So...? How that?" She asked. She knew her weakness. When it comes to food. Negotiation to Asusagawa was a piece of cake.

"Oi dummy. I can buy you a tons of it. Pulled yourself together!" Sazuki retorted. Masaki glared at him. He gave a cold glared as a reply. Saying...'don't try your luck brat. It might kill you' looked. Masaki abruptly step back.

'This guy is dangerous!'

"But Baka Ryu. She said that I can eat this special ramen for the rest of the school year with out paying. And on top of that. Being prepared by veteran chef all over Japan was cool." Ran said with shining eyes. She knew how wealthy this brat is.
Well, she has money and connections. But why bothered if someone already offer for it.